Lauren looked over at her girlfriend as she started the car and backed out of the driveway. She smiled softly as their fingers were laced together. "Thanks. I try and look my best for you." She said as she drove toward the main road. Lauren hoped that Camila would love the date. "You look amazing as well." She said as she merged onto the highway. She drove for about 30 minutes until they were downtown. She found a parking spot on a side road before turning and looking at Camila. "This is a two part date." Lauren said before shutting the car off and getting out, heading around to open Camila's door for her.

The cheerleader ran her thumb against the back of Lauren's hand as they drove in a comfortable silence. When Lauren parallel parked the car like a pro, she just smiled. "A two part date, huh?" She got out of the car when Lauren opened it and wrapped her hand around Lauren's. "So where are we going? Can you tell me yet?" The anticipation was killing her. "Because I'm not a huge fan of surprises," she laughed.

Lauren nodded as she helped Camila out of the car. She laced her fingers with Camila as she locked the car and they started walking down the street. "Well." She said as she stopped in the middle of the sidewalk to face Camila. "The first part is.." Lauren smiled at Camila, "We are downtown because I found this thing online where we can walk from place to place and taste the best hot chocolate in Chicago." She said pulling the tickets out of her pocket. "We just have to check in and they give us 5 drink coupons that we use at the cafés to get the hot chocolate." Lauren said nervously, hoping Camila would like it.

Camila walked with Lauren and nodded. It was nice being downtown. She really needed to try getting down there more often. She listened as her girlfriend spoke to her and she looked at the tickets. "So... we're basically drinking hot cocoa? Lots of cocoa?" She smiled and kissed the hockey player. Hot chocolate was her favorite winter drink and Lauren knew that, and it was also the thing that kind of brought them together. Camila made the best hot chocolate that Lauren had ever had and she knew that the girl wouldn't deny it.

Lauren rested her hands on Camila's hips as she looked the girl in her eyes. She smiled softly at Camila, suddenly feeling self-conscious about the date. She nodded her head, "I hope that's okay." She said. It was the most romantic thing she could think of...considering their relationship started with that drink.

Camila leaned in, kissing Lauren softly. "It's more than okay. I'm excited." She started to walk with Lauren.

The older girl looked at Camila and let out a sigh of relief, smiling into the kiss. She took the girl's hand and headed over to the check in place. She handed the person her reservation ticket and accepted their drink coupons. "Which one do you want to try first?" She asked.

"I don't care which one we try first, as long as you still think mine is still the best." Camila hooked her arm in Lauren's and walked as close to Lauren as she could. "But we should probably just work our way down, you know?" She looked down at the concrete. "What made you decide to plan our date tonight?"

She took their drink coupons and put them in her pocket as she looked at the list of places they could go. She mapped it out so they would end up close to the second part of their date. She smiled as her girlfriend hooked her arm in her own. Lauren laughed and nodded "Yours will always be the best." She said softly as she looked down at Camila and kissed her softly as they walked toward the first cafe.

The two made their way inside and she got them both a small hot chocolate. "So apparently all of these places have the best hot chocolate in the city." Lauren said as he carried their drinks to a table and they sat down. "And I planned this date because you basically told me I should when I asked you what you wanted to do and you kept saying that you didn't know." Lauren laughed softly.