"That's his house. Your fine ass teacher. Mendes, isn't it? He lives alone, too." She mumbled, typing something on her phone.

My stomach dropped just as Arizona whipped her head towards me with wide eyes, her mouth falling open slightly.

"You don't say." Arizona hissed, her eyes narrowing at me, as to say, you've got a lot to explain.

"Yeah, crazy, right? You better get going, we have to meet Caroline and the guys for pictures in ten." Sasha spoke, locking her phone as she grinned, completely oblivious to the situation.

Arizona nodded, her brows furrowing at me before wordlessly shifting the gear back into 'drive', then making her way towards the school.

Fuck.

[]

"Damn, we've got some fine ass best friends!" Johnson teased as the four of us girls posed in front of the photographer, causing us all to giggle.

"Ah, Johnson, I'm glad you know you guys do." Sasha teased back, thanking the photographer as we all stepped back to let the guys take a photo.

I watched as Jack, Sammy, and Johnson posed, before we all huddled close for a group picture.

I was glad the guys hadn't invited Chase, and so far, I hadn't seen him, so I figured I'd be okay for the night, as long as I had someone from our group by my side.

Arizona had seemed sort of distant and quiet, but I understood why, and I just wanted to talk to her as soon as possible.

"Jules, will you run to the bathroom with me real quick, before we go into the dance?" Arizona spoke, as if she could read my thoughts.

"Yeah," I nodded, turning to the group. "We'll meet you guys in there?"

Everyone nodded, making their way towards the dance before I turned, following after Arizona into the bathroom, which was luckily empty.

"What the hell?" She hissed, staring at me with wide eyes.

"Look, Arizona, please don't be mad-"

"Mad? Are you kidding? I'm proud!" She gasped, shaking her head. "Seriously, I'm mad you didn't tell me! I'm just shocked, mostly."

"Nobody knows," I groaned, a blush coming over my cheeks.

"How long has this been happening?"

"The night of the party. When I called you the next morning to come get me from his place."

I explained everything to her, making sure not to say his name in case anyone walked in or overheard.

"Christ, baby J, I had no idea you had it in you. That's my girl." She grinned, giggling at the details of it all.

"Shush," I laughed shyly, shaking my head. "I really like him, Arizona. I just.. have to be careful. Promise me you won't say anything to anyone. Not to the girls or guys, either."

"I pinky swear, Jules. The saucy secret is safe with me." She nodded, taking my hand and leading me out of the bathroom and towards the auditorium, where the dance was being held.

"Oops, asshole at ten o'clock," She hummed, stepping in front of me to try and hide me from Chase.

I laughed, following behind her towards the loud room, feeling the bass from outside of the doors.

"Shake that pretty little ass of yours and tease your man, baby J." She pulled me inside, causing me to giggle as we faced the party.

There were people dancing, laughing, and standing around and talking. The DJ was blasting a remix of a song everyone knew, and although the room was packed, I could feel it. The electricity between him and I.