Chapter 6

I know I am a really horrible writer who doesn't update. I think I am on my own because Kate doesn't really write anymore. Kind of sad. This is a shout out to how ever has been bullied.  I do get bullied a lot and I know that it seems that the world is ending, but if you stand up for what you believe you get places and anyone who is getting bullied, hang in there. You. are. not. alone. and. you. are. amazing. no. matter. what. anyone. says. Don't you ever believe them it they do because I believe in standing up and I know you will get past it. Thanks

-Larissa

Pov: 3rd

Percy Jackson was getting annoyed at the world "mightiness hero's". They were so cocky they couldn't even get here on time. Wait let's rephrase this. Percy Jackson was getting annoyed at Tony Stark. He was so cocky he couldn't even get here on time. Percy Jackson said seven in the morning sharp. Not seven thirty. By the time tony had gotten there, the hit was done and everyone was enjoying the day and eating ice cream. The hit had gone smoothly, and Percy Jackson was having a great day. It started out with him swimming to the place they were supposed to meet. It was a beach so Percy had no trouble getting there. Then he got funnel cake, which was not blue to Percy's disappointment. He sent out a text message saying that the hit was going to be changed because the people they needed dean moved to a boat named Octavian. He waited till six thirty to put on his mask to become the hitman when his two favorite avengers arrived, Steve and Bucky. They had gone early because Bucky wanted to see the beach. To Bucy and Steve's surprise they ran into hit. Literally ran into hit. Hit was texting Annabeth about how he was about to go do his job, and how annoying Tony was. Hit knew how much Annabeth wanted to stand up for him, but she knew first hand how annoying Tony Stark could be. Hit wasn't paying as much attention as he usually does, and Bucky was taking in the beach and the amazingness (A/N is that a word? Well it is now) of funnel cake. Both bumped into each other with surprised faces. 

"Hit?"Bucky and Steve automatically asked with extremely surprised faces. 

Hit let a snort out, "Hit is now my name?"

Steve, being the nice human being he was looked down to his feet ashamed. Bucky on the other hand smiled because he found Hit as a friend and thought his reaction was priceless, "You didn't give us a name so we made one for you Mr. Hit"

Hit let laugh out, "Okay my name is now Hit, Mr. Bucky. On the other hand what in the world are you doing here so early. Now it was Bucky's turn to look at his feet ashamed. Steve looked up surprised at how well Hit was taking his nickname. 

He came to Bucky's rescue, "We'll Buc here doesn't remember the beach, so I decided to take him before the hit."

Hit nodded with an expression that Steve and Bucky thought was empathy? "Yeah I understand something about not remembering stuf-" He looked up in shock, like it was some secret he wasn't suppose to tell, "I had a crazy aunt who gave me amnesia." He shrugged like it was no big deal, like everyone's aunts give them amnesia. He noticed our expression and started to laugh again, "Don't worry, my dad's side of the family is crazy." Then muttered something that Bucky couldn't swore was, "Don't worry Drama King, I won't tell them" Bucky didn't say anything about it though. They hung out by the water talking about WWII. Hit seemed to know a lot about it, and he blamed it on the Di Angelo family. At seven sharp Hit, Steve, and Bucky were about to leave, but Natasha and Clint quickly found before they left. Just like Hit had promised the day before he didn't wait a second. They watched in amazement as a boat came to pick them up. It was more like a sail boat than the cruise ships the four avengers were used to. Hit claimed they didn't want to seem suspicious, but the avengers minus Tony heard the undertone that hit had. The under tone sounded like he had something against them. He called the boat PAX. When introduced the PAX to the avengers he laughed at the name like it was an inside joke. He didn't care to tell them. They quickly, quietly, and swiftly made it to the yacht. Hit called them in for a team meeting. Steve and Bucky would gather the innocent people into the kitchen. Natasha and Clint would herd all of the HYDRA agents onto the deck, so they could kill them efficiently and effectively. The plan went smoothly, all the innocent humans got out on time, and Hit blew up the boat. No one found out about Hit's powers or who he was... Yet. On the way back on the PAX Hit had stayed silent. Not said a word to anyone. His eyes trained on the sea like he was searching for someone, or something. No one seemed to dare to bother him, yet Bucky stood up and made his way to the searching teenager. He sat down right next to Hit and stayed silent for a minute. He took in the way the sea seemed to reflex in his grey eyes.

Bucky started to speak, "First kill?"

Hit laughed at the idea like it was funny. He acted like someone asked him if his girlfriend was cool or was blue food worth it, "No, no. Not my first. Actually far from it. It defently won't be my last."

Bucky didn't say anything. He couldn't say anything. The thought that this eighteen-year-old was a hit-man for SHIELD and has killed before seemed off.  What father would want that for a child. What father would make his own son kill?

Hit asked the next question. His eyes now looking at the sky, "Have you ever done something bad? Maybe because you were mad at your parents or..."His voice trialed of and he sighed, "Sorry stupid question"

Bucky immediately without hesitation whispered, "Yes."

Hit looked straight at him. His head tilted a little to the left, but he didn't push it. He sighed once again, "My" his voice cracked, "friend, someone I trusted tried to kill me and his" his voice cracked once more, "Little sister, and his older sister." Bucky was going to say someone, but Hit cut him off, "He was mad at my dad side. I mean I don't blame him. They treated us like we were dirt, but they were family. He wanted to tear each and everyone related to them that wasn't on his side down. He was just so angry. He was him, but it wasn't him. He didn't mean to or want to or" he stopped and took his first breath seance he started his rant, "I don't know. He had a boat. The Andromeda. It was horrible. I lost a good soldier, a good man, a good friend to blowing up the stupid ship. His girlfriend was wreaked and it all was the stupid boat's fault." Hit looked down. He knew he shouldn't be talking about this to a stranger, but he just couldn't keep it in. Some days he wanted to yell and throw things all over the room, others he didn't want to get out of bed, but he kept moving on. Bucky seemed to seance this. He talked about Steve rogers before Caption America. Hit couldn't help but to laugh at Steve's attempts to be taller or fight. The rest of the avengers minus Tony could hear the laughter from the other side of the boat, but no one intruded.  Before everyone knew it they were docked.  Hit seemed to know what to do when they docked. He acted like this is what he did on his free time.  It was Hit's idea to get ice cream. They agreed and went. They laughed and joked, and the rest of the avengers didn't see an angry hit man, or the unsocial man, but a good teenager. He made jokes and kept them on their toes. They were so surprised to see how well Bucky and Hit turned out. Hit was well, Percy. That all stopped when Iron Man came flying down, asking where the trouble was and all Hit could do was say without killing Tony was, "Seven Sharp not seven thirty. Your team got the memo, so why couldn't you?"