Chapter 3

Sorry about the short chapter and the late update. What hair color is Annabeth's favorite?                                    

                                                     Pov: Etak

Fury called me in. By they the sound of his tone, he wasn't happy. Neither was I. Hydra moved the attack day, and I was left in the dark. I sat down letting my eyes drift to fury's fury. He looked down on me and I stood up. He quickly cut me down,

"Etak, we lost twelve, Good members thanks to your mistake. You killed off twelve members of shield." I looked him in the straight in the eye,

"Fury, I have been working as a double agent here for twelve years, and yet you still can't say my name. It's E-tack. Etak. So I'm not the only one making mistakes. Hydra passed down the wrong information. And you're not the one risking your neck, for a man who can't say your own name. So get over it. You literally just a war over one man, who killed thousands of people, and you call me in for a mistake? Showing favorites are you?" I pushed out the last question staring him dead in the eye. He was quiet for a minute, then two, then three. I took out the rumpled sheet out of my of my combat boots.

"Here, fury, have your precise information." I slammed the paper onto his desk. I looked at the paper, one more time. This single paper which I risked my life on, and now it was on a man's desk that didn't even know my name. I looked at the headline one last time.

                                            Attack at Stark Tower.

                                        There are two kids we need.

                                                   Kill if need to.

                                                             7:20

"I translated it from the original code, which is on the back." Fury, still silent, turned it over

                                        A20t1c11 a20 S20a18k T15w5r.

                                         T8e18e a8e t23o k9d16 w8 n8e4.

                                                         K9l12 i6 n5e4 t15.

                                                                       7:b0

Fury was silent for a beat. He looked up, "Thank you Etak." I finally smiled for the first time today.

"Thanks, fury." I spun on one foot and walked out of the room with purpose. I opened the door with a sigh and as soon as I closed it a took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. I was safe. I walked out of the building through the back door. Not making a sound, I swiftly made my way to Hydra.

                                                       Pov: Percy

It has been seven whole days, and I am bored. Wise girl and I have grown closer if that is even possible. Our cell only had one bed, so I was debunked to the floor. I asked Mr. Metal Arm, for a pillow, and a blanket. He asked me why and when I told him, he laughed for about twenty minutes straight. I didn't appreciate it. Bucky told us a lot about himself. I thought for minute and asked if in his old life, in WWII, if he knew a Maria Di Angelo. He knew her, she was his old neighbor. He asked why, but Annabeth and I wouldn't say. We said that we knew a relative of the Di Angelo's. Bucky asked who it was, and we clambered up. He gave us a sideward glance and then left. After a moment or two alarms started to go off. Percy craned his neck and saw about thousand men on one floor. The "mighty Hero's" were in the middle. I looked at Annabeth, and she looked at me. A man in a black suit with green eyes and short black stood at the door. He blasted the lock off and opened the door. I guess he was expecting a thank you because when I punched him in the nose, his eyes got big. I quickly knocked him out and Annabeth and I walked into the center of the room. I gave my wise girl the signal and she grabbed her weapons, which were conveniently on the table, along with everyone's else's weapons. I picked up Natasha's gun and started twirling it on my finger. I started randomly talking about about how this Hydra group saved my life. It was a total lie, to buy my wise girl some time, as she left the room to kill everyone in the stairway. Moments passed and the men just listened to my lies, the finaly I lazilly pointed the gun at the man that was holding Bucky and hit fire. I hit the man in the forehead. Everyone looked startled. I looked at the gun then did a little lopsided oops then went back to talking. A few moments later I shot the guard that guarding Natasha. Everyone ignored that fact that I was amazing at shooting. They looked at me like, "What the heck." So I put on my lopsided grin and said, "Cat's out of the bag." I threw the gun to Natasha, and Bucky quickly took out Steve's guard and I hit the guard in the nose that was guarding tony. Tony finished him with a kick to between the legs. The guard that was guarding Bruce tried to make a break for it, but met his end with Annabeth's bone dagger in the chest. The avengers quickly took out the rest of the Hydra soldiers. Annabeth and I quickly made a dash downstairs and killed all the Hydra soldiers on the lower floors. I promised Annabeth Ice Cream, and we walked out of the Stark towers laughing.