Chapter 4 : Getting Closer

Mulai dari awal

"Ooh thank God! We all will be in a big trouble if your mom knows about that." Baekhyun seemed very relieved.

"I know how this works, oppa. Don't worry," you laughed.

You both then decided to watch the TV after the casual conversation. The show was really funny until you didn't realize it was already 3.

You turned to face Baekhyun and asked, "Oppa, you're not going to sleep anymore? Aren't you sleepy?"

"Nope, I'm all awake!" he smiled. "What about you? You don't want to sleep again?"

You shook your head and smiled. "No, I'm all awake too."

Baekhyun laughed and turned his gaze back to the TV. However, despite what you said to Baekhyun, you were starting to feel sleepy again. Without realizing, you slowly closed your eyes and drifted off to your dreamland.

---

"Ehrm ehrmm!"

A sarcastic cough had successfully woke you up from your deep sleep.

You slightly opened your eyes and your morning was greeted the whole EXO members standing right in front of your eyes, looking down at you.

Your brain took long enough to process before you realized the situation.

You turned your head a bit and gasped when you saw Baekhyun's head was on your shoulder. He was sleeping peacefully.

Your scratched your head and grinned. "Uhm what happened?"

"We are the ones who should ask you, what happened? And why are you sleeping on the sofa? With our Baek?" Suho asked, folding his arms in front of his chest.

"Ah- uhm- actually yesterday I couldn't sleep after my mom called me, so I decided to watch TV. But then Baekhyun oppa heard the loud noise so he went up to me. Then we watched TV together," you explained without leaving any details.

"Then how did you two end up sleeping on the sofa?" Kai asked while frowning. "And you slept while sitting."

"About that..," you trailed off. "I don't know. I just felt sleepy and slept."

"And anyway, do you know that it's already 8.30?" Xiumin asked.

"WHAT?!?" you shouted.

Everyone flinched at your shout.

You blinked and let out an awkward laugh.

"Sorry, I was being too loud. It's just too early for me to wake up," you said, making sure to only mutter the last sentence.

"Ugh what's with that shout?" Baekhyun groaned, finally lifting up his head from your shoulder.

"Ooh finally you're awake, Baek!" Kyungsoo clapped sarcastically before glaring at him. "You promised us to help clean the dorm this morning and what have you done?"

"What? It's still morning anyway," Baekhyun shrugged, rubbing his eyes which you thought was extremely cute.

"Ugh, you know what? Just forget about it! We finished cleaning anyway," Xiumin said.

"Okay you two better get up right now and wash yourselves! And Baek, even though we're free today, you can't wake up this late," Lay reminded.

"Okay fine~" Baekhyun lazily woke up and went to the bathroom sloppily.

"You guys are free today?" you asked happily.

"Yeah, a rare thing, right?" Sehun smiled excitedly.

"Y/N, you better clean up yourself right now," Chen reminded before you finally ran off to the other bathroom.

---

You finished showering and went to your room. You decided to use the same clothes since you didn't have a choice anyway.

You went out of the room and saw all the EXO members, except Baekhyun, sitting on the sofa, scrolling on their phones, basically doing nothing.

"What are you guys doing?" you asked.

"We're waiting for you and Baek to get ready!" Chanyeol smiled.

"Me? But for what?" you asked curiously.

"Yeah where are we going anyway?" Baekhyun suddenly appeared from his room.

Your eyes widened when you saw Baekhyun with a black T-shirt with a letter 'handsome' on it. A pair of blue jeans wrapped his slim legs perfectly, matched white sneakers and a black cap.

Fixing his black leather jacket, his eyes drifted to you. He ruffled his black wet hair before smiling, "Morning, Y/N!"

You couldn't say anything. You were just too amazed by his appearance. Your heart was beating uncontrollably fast.

Without you realizing, Baekhyun's face was already right in front of yours. He was looking at you confusedly, "Y/N?"

"O--ooh! Morning, oppa!" you let out an awkward laugh.

"Okay since they're here already, let's go!!" Sehun shouted excitedly as he stood up from the sofa, grabbed your hand and pulled you to run with him outside.

"Yah Sehun-ah, wait!! Where are we even going?!?" Baekhyun shouted from behind, chasing you two.

As you were running, a thought came to your mind.

'I don't know how I get the chance to get closer with all of them. Well for a fan like me, I called that 'extremely close'. In just one night, my life has definitely changed. Isn't it amazing? Is it.. too good to be true?'

________________

author's note:
Hiii!! Do you feel satisfied with the story? Is it nice? Thank you so much for reading my fanfic. Please support, vote and comment. Thank you once again! 😊

[CHAPTER EDITED]