Chapter 21 : Asked Out

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!"

You heard someone shouted. Doyoung stopped and turned back to see who shouted.

"Hyung?" he asked, obviously annoyed.

You took the chance to free yourself from him and pushed him slightly.

"Ouch! You don't have to push me!" he said, looking back at you.

The moment he got away from you, you could see a familiar figure standing outside the gate. Now you know who was the one who shouted, or you could say the one who saved you.

"Baekhyun oppa?" you asked, feeling relieved because he was here.

Baekhyun's POV

I saw Doyoung trying to kiss Y/N with force which made me felt so mad. I approached both of them and glared at Doyoung. I could see Y/N's face turned shocked when she saw me.

I grabbed his collar and shouted, "What do you think you're doing?!?"

He quickly removed my hand from his collar harshly and shouted back, "It's none of your business, hyung!!!"

"Of course it's my business! If it comes to Y/N, then you need to face me first!" I blurted out, forget that Y/N was there.

"I CARE about her and I LOVE her! So stop bothering her because she's MINE!" I threatened him.

"Who are you to say that? Hyung, please stop pretending that you like her or whatsoever! I know that you will never like her," Doyoung said, didn't wanna lose from me.

I looked at Y/N and saw her face in confusion. I guessed she was very confused with the current condition. But there's something that bothering me, her eyes were watery. I think she was about to cry.

"How do you know? Stop being stubborn, Doyoung-ah! You actually know that I really like her right?" I smirked, making him obviously annoyed.

"No, I don't. I know from before that you're a playboy, playing with girls' feelings and be really nice and caring with them. But guess what? All of those are just a pretend cause you like to play," Doyoung said, feeling satisfied with what he just said.

My eyes widened when he said that because all of that wasn't true. Believe me, he was just trying to make Y/N hates me. We kept on quarelling when finally..

"STOP!! STOP IT, OKAY?!? I'M TIRED OF ALL THIS!!" Y/N shouted.

"Go away, I don't want to see both of you," she said.

Doyoung smirked at me, feeling satisfied that Y/N also told me to go. He went out of the gate and whistled happily.

I guess she believed half of Doyoung's words, which will never be true. She was about to enter the house when I grabbed her wrist, making her looked back.

"Mian, oppa. But, just stop this already okay? I'm tired," she said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Are you mad, Y/N-ah? You believed that jerk?" I asked, being so desperate to know her feelings about this problem.

"I.. I don't want to belive it. But... I'm scared. I'm scared if his words are true," she said, which made my heart broke into pieces.

"Listen, I never did those kind of things, okay? All of his words are fake!! He just wanted to make you hate me!" I said, tears started to roll down my cheeks too.

She raised her eyebrows in the middle of her cry, "So explained to me, why did he say that. I don't believe that his words are true, but the way he said it make me misunderstood, am I right?" she said, making me gulped.