Chapter 27 : He's Hurt

"What did he say?" Baekhyun asked.

"Everything that happened to you today. I know everything, Baekhyun. So please I beg you, open your mask so I can see how bad it is," you said.

"Why are you calling me by my name again?"

"Because I'm being serious right now," you replied.

He was staring at you the whole time as you sighed and stepped closer to him. You slowly raised your hands to open his mask. Surprisingly, he didn't even move an inch and he just let you opened it while his eyes never left you.

You gasped the moment you saw his lips was full with slight cuts and deep cuts, while his cheeks were full with bruises and some scratches.

You slightly touched his lips as he flinched a bit. A single tear rolled down your cheek and you locked your eyes with him.

"Come, sit here," you said as you pulled his hand and told him to sit on the hospital bed.

"It's okay, Y/N. You need to rest," he said softly.

"I will never ever rest until you listen to me," you said.

He looked at you then slowly sat on the bed. You searched for the first aid kit and sat beside him. You started to treat his wound as he kept on flinching, trying to endure the pain.

But suddenly you paused and lowered your head. You couldn't hold it anymore and started to sob.

"Y/N? You okay?" Baekhyun asked.

He slowly lifted your head and looked at you with both of his eyebrows raised. You could see his eyes were watery.

"Hm I'm okay," you forced a smile and continued your work.

You didn't expect it when he gently removed your hand from his face and wrapped his arms around you. You widened your eyes and you hugged him back as you kept on sobbing.

"It's okay.. You need to worry about yourself and your disease," he whispered.

"Why? Why don't you just lie to them?" you asked.

"Why should I lie? We're really dating, and I don't want us to date in secret," he said, releasing the hug.

"But look at you now, you've gone through so many bad things today."

"I'm okay, Y/N.. I'm totally fine. Now let me ask you, are you okay?" he asked.

You nodded your head slowly.

"So what did your dad say?" you asked.

"Hm.. you don't have to know," he smiled.

"Lift up your shirt," you suddenly said.

His eyes widened, "What?"

"Lift it up, I need to see if you have any bruises at your stomach or your back," you explained.

He looked at you hesitantly but ended up lifting his shirt up slowly, revealing all his bruises.

The tears that had stopped coming out a few minutes ago started to flow again.

"Hey why are you crying again?" he looked at you and wiped your tears with both of his thumbs.

"No, my eyes suddenly hurt," you lied and started to treat his wounds.

Suddenly you heard a groan. It wasn't from Baekhyun but it was from Chanyeol who just woke up.

"Y/N? What time is--" he was stretching his arms, looking at you and paused, widening his eyes after he saw Baekhyun.