"Alright, we don't have much time, little bunny. Let's get you out of there!" he said, "can you shift back?" She nodded, but remained in her bunny form. "Don't shift back yet."

Satarou picked up the bunny and exited the tent. Yori wasn't anywhere around, so he wasn't getting shocked. However, he knew if he left where the borders, he would get shocked. He wasn't going to try to escape yet, though. He just needed to get the princess out of here!

He heard some soft naying, and then surprisingly, Satarou spotted Winnie in one of the stalls. Frowning, he wondered why Winnie was in there. He ran up to her and let her loose. She stayed still.

"Hey girl. Can you take the princess for me?" he gave her a soft pet, "I promise to return soon. So please, take care of her in my place."

A second later, the princess shifted back out of her bunny form. Satarou realized it was the shock collar that prevented them from changing. Frowning, he wondered why he wasn't forced into his form since he's wearing one, too.

"Here, take this" Satarou took off his long-sleeved shirt and wrapped it around her so she at least had a little bit of clothing on. It was long and went down mid-thigh.

"Thank you" she spotted his tattoos, "you got tattoos now?" She was frowning.

"I will explain everything later. Now, go! Escape! Winnie will take you where you need to go. We don't have much time" Satarou urged her to go.

"But what about you? You will die if you stay any longer!" she tears up, "I don't want you to die!"

"This is my destiny, princess. If you can, go to the Bloodstone clan" sighing, Satarou took off his mother's necklace and placed it on princess Marina, "please, take this necklace to Yui. Make sure he's okay for me. Also," he took in a deep breath, "I don't think I will make it out of this alive. But I don't want Yui to worry any more than he has to. Please tell him that i'm dead. If you run into a cocky Angel on the territory who isn't Casper, can you lead him away from Moonstone? Don't mention me. Please don't do anything that will jeopardize getting the necklace back to Yui. It means the world to us. It's all that we have left of our parents."

"Alright, I will get it back to him!" tears fell down her cheeks, "and I will even tell him you're dead, if that's your wish. But please try to come back and prove us wrong!"

Satarou gave a soft smile, knowing he would very likely end up dead, but he refused to go before Casper did. "I will do my best, princess. Please tell Yui that I love him. If you ever get a chance, stop by the Amber clan and find Mia and Rox. Tell them I forgive them. Also tell Yorrel that I'm sorry I couldn't be a better brother. Thank you so much for all you are doing, princess."

They quickly hugged. After that, she hopped onto Winnie and began riding away as fast as she could.

Satarou knelt down on the ground, but he refused to let any tears flow down his cheeks as he knew he was not likely to ever see any of his family again. Ten minutes later, Yori spotted Satarou by the borders of the camp. Satarou curled up in a ball from the pain he felt from the shock a moment later, tears threatening to fall through.

"I warned you not to leave the tent!" Yori hissed.

After what felt like forever, the pain finally ended and he dared to look at Yori's snarling face. He saw Casper walk up with who appeared to be Leon. Leon was forcefully in cuffs and had been fighting every chance he got, but froze when he saw Satarou.

"S-" Leon started, but Satarou placed a finger to his lips quietly. Yori and Casper hadn't even noticed Leon's attempt to speak.

"Ketsu, why are you out here?" Casper demanded.

"I just thought I would catch some air from you creeps" Satarou replied monotonously.

"How many times to I need to beat some common sense into you?" Yori hissed, "can I kill him, Casper?"

"Not yet. We still need to find out how he is capable of hiding his scent" Casper replied before noticing something was off with the teen, "hey, Ketsu. What happened to your shirt?"

"What shirt? It's all in your lunatic imagination" Satarou yawned as if he was tired, purposely acting like he was completely bored.

"Just get in the damn tent" Casper snapped. Satarou got up and walked back to the tent with Leon and Yori. Casper had headed in another direction.

"Why are they all in their animal forms?" Leon asked Satarou.

"Curse" the teen mumbled.

"Then why-" Satarou once again shushed Leon. For a clan leader, he really didn't catch on quick. Of course Satarou had secrets he needed to hide from these bad guys. He would do everything in his power to hide them as best as he could. He did not want to get caught, as he couldn't afford to risk sabotaging his mission. If it came to the worst case scenario, he could always use his snakes to drain the blood out of Casper, but he wasn't sure how bad the consequences would be if he were to do that. Either way, he needed to get closer to the Angel, and he needed to do absolutely everything in his power to make sure that Casper dies, preferably a horrible death.

"You two shut up! I don't want to listen to the two of you banter on and on! Maybe I should stick tape on you!" Yori shouted.

"Oh, you would like that, wouldn't you?" Satarou shrugged.

Yori wanted to facepalm himself. He was so irritated by this prisoner. "You really like to get beat up, don't you?"

"What can I say? The sight of blood is quite pretty" Satarou smirked as he added on, "especially if it's the blood of my enemy."

"You're lucky Casper told me I can't beat you right now as he doesn't want to risk killing you! I would have you dead in a second if he gave the okay!" Yori hissed loudly through his fangs.

Satarou decided it was a better decision to stop pushing Yori for today, so he decided to sit back down in his corner of the tent. Leon sat next to him. The teen had no idea how a clan leader could get kidnapped by this other clan leader, but he also knew Casper was a merciless person. He just hoped Leon would get out okay, as Leon was one of the people to help him. Satarou felt like he had changed a little bit over his journey ever since he joined the Bloodstone clan.

Another thing Satarou hoped was that once Leon escaped, he wouldn't pay a visit to the Bloodstone clan to tell him where Satarou was. Satarou could only hope that Yui would stay out of danger from this whole adventure Satarou found himself in.