[Drabbles!!!] Periods | Otabek, Viktor, and Yuuri

"I wish Mother Nature could send you a text saying "Congratulations! You're not pregnant!" Instead of bleeding for 7 days every month."
- Every girl ever

((Guess who's back!! I am with a few sets of drabbles. Hopefully you'll enjoy these!))

Viktor Nikiforov

You had already had enough of the day, and it wasn't even 10 am yet. It was also off season, so Viktor could sleep in with you.

You groaned, so ready for the next 5 days to go by.

"[Name]?" Viktor asked, gently.

You stuffed your face into the pillow.

"[Name]." He said, gently, albeit sternly.

"I don't want to get up. I want to stay in bed. I want to avoid anyone who wants anything and eat chocolate while watching a Disney movie." You grumbled, "And a heating pad would be nice." You added.

Viktor sighed, "Ibuprofen?"

"Midol."

Viktor got up knowing exactly what to get, telling you to stay in bed.

You waited, curling into yourself.

Upon his return, you found he had a bag of Hershey's kisses, a copy of Beauty and the Beast, your favorite heating pad, and he had brushed his hair out. He picked up your phone, messaged your friends that if they needed you to contact him, and turned the phone off.

He smiled at you, putting the movie in, giving you the chocolates, setting the heating pad up, and placing it as you told him. He pulled out a few blankets, and wrapped you both in them, cuddling you.

He'll admit, he got hot rather quickly. But you fell asleep after taking midol and having the cramps ease up.

He smiled at you, kissing your forehead. He paused the movie, turned the heating pad off (it's never safe to sleep with one on), and wrapped you in his arms.

"I love you, [Name]." He whispered before falling asleep with you.

Yuuri Katsuki

You'll be the first to admit. You've never been one that's good on your period. Practically every symptom, you had. Grouchiness, sexual frustration, cravings, bloating, and especially cramps.

And right now Thai food sounded really good. Like the Thai food Phichit made when he visited.

"I want Thai." You stated.

"[N-name]... Isn't that a little... Spicy?"

"I WANT SPICY." You realized you yelled, and looked down, "Sorry. Phichit's food is just really good."

Yuuri sweat dropped, and nodded, "It is. I could try and make some... If you like?"

You beamed up at him, "Yes! Oh yes! Please!" You were almost moaning at the thought of whatever food was spiciest in your mouth.

Which took Yuuri back to earlier when you had - NOPE. He's not going there, or he'll have to take care of himself again.

"I'll go start some, then."

You nodded, and turned over in bed, groaning at the pain that was attacking your lower abdomen.

Some time had passed because Yuuri had finished with Thai Red Beef Curry and Tom Yum soup.

He saw how peaceful you looked, and gently set your serving on the bed stand, "[Name]..." He gently shook you.

"Mmm? What smells good??" You asked.

"Thai food!" Yuuri exclaimed, happily.

You looked at him and started crying.

"Wh-what?!" Yuuri stuttered.

"I'm just... So lucky! You love me so much!" You bawled.

Yuuri held you, "How about we eat?"

Otabek Altin

You and Beka had been going out for a year or two now. Even lived together. Yuri had been a great support for you two, and you had decided to pay him a visit... On the exact week you got your period.

"BEKA!" you yelled, in a padless-induced anger.

"What?" He asked, calmly.

"Pads. Tampons. And sweets." You stated.

"[Nick Name]... I don't... Why are you crying?" He gently asked.

"I don't know!!!" You exclaimed, "We came here to see Yuri and I feel too shitty to go see him!" You sniffed.

"I don't know where your... Lady things... Are. I'll call Yuri and see if he'll come with me to the store, we'll get some sweets, then come back here." Otabek kissed your forehead as you nodded, changing into one of his shirts.

You kissed him goodbye as he went to meet Yuri.

You laid down, and slowly started drifting...

A little bit later, you awoke to chatter between the two men.

As you sat up, you sneezed.

"SHIT!" You yelled, and ran to the bathroom.

Blood. All. Over. Otabek's. White. Shirt. You could die.

Otabek quietly threw your stuff as well as another shirt in.

You picked them up, and smiled gently.

You really did love him.

Alright, so this has been sitting in here for at least a month. It was short, and I'm so sorry. To make up for it, have a
This pic...

((Credit to artist))

Anyway, I hoped you liked!!

Jaa ne,

Nat the Alley Cat