Nightmares and Daydreams | Yuri Plisetsky

"Nightmares exists outside of logic, and there's little fun to be had in explanations; they're antithetical to the poetry if fear."
- Stephen King

Yuri Plisetsky and [Full Name] had been going out for about four years now. In fact, they were celebrating their fourth anniversary. [Name] was up playing Five Nights At Freddy's 3 while Yuri cuddled her.

"You're going to have nightmares again." He sighed. She did every time she watched or played horror games.

The nineteen year olds looked at each other, "Maybe. I doubt it, though. You don't know it, but I've been playing Fatal Frame 2 for a while now."

He didn't want to tell her, "Yeah, I know. And every night, you start yelling out your nightmares." So he settled for, "Oh, really?" And left it at that.

She didn't want to tell him, "But I've been having nightmares, and that's why I've been asking for cuddles." Because she wasn't normally a cuddler. But lately, she'd been enjoying feeling Yuri wrap his arms around her in a protective manner, "Yup! I'm rather proud!" She turned her head up in a prideful manner.

Yuri wondered why she liked to scare herself. She would often sleep all day if she didn't have work. She slept very peacefully, at those times. Why couldn't she want to play Stardew Valley or Harvest Moon? She used to love the latter. And he bought her the former hoping to quell any anxiety she had.

When you look into my eyes you see,
A mirage of something trustworthy,
I'm not your enemy,
No more anxiety,
Though you're right to be wary,
Cause I know,
How to pretend. [1]

It was [Name]'s phone. Couldn't she have picked something other than more FNAF things? My god.

"Hello?"

Yuri could tell it was her boss. She worked on a weird schedule. But it paid decently.

"So, not tomorrow, but Saturday?" She asked, clicking the screen to pull up he schedule to change it.

"Okay, yeah, that works. Who is filling in for me?" She asked.

Yuri wondered why she needed to know. She was working at a University as a tutor for Freshman, seeing as she started Uni about 2 years earlier than usual.

"Mia?... Okay, thank you so much!" And she pushed the end button.

"So, what's going on?" Yuri asked.

"He remembered that I had asked for tomorrow off so we could have three days together!" She grinned widely, "So... You know what that means, right?" She smiled in a seductive manner.

Yuri could feel himself get excited, "Yes, I do..."

They took what they were planning to the bedroom.

As they laid in bed, out of breath and flustered, [Name] took Yuri's hand and pulled it and the covers around them, "Three rounds..." She breathed, "I can't believe you."

Yuri, completely embarrassed, burried his face in her neck, "You're so beautiful. How can I stop?" He asked.

"Let's sleep. I'll make something good tomorrow morning."