Stay the Night | Viktor Nikiforov

"Are you gonna stay the night? Doesn't mean we're bound for life. So are you gonna stay the night?"
- Zedd Feat. Hayley Williams, "Stay the Night"

Viktor laid next to [Name] after an evening of very passionate sex. He looked at her as she started getting sleepy. It wasn't even 6 pm yet. This was just one of their many escapades.

"Viktor?" She asked.

"Yes?"

"You're leaving tonight, aren't you?" She replied.

"Yeah. Gotta head home. Yakov is already wanting my head on a platter. I have to pick a composition for my next performance." Viktor said, pulling on his boxers.

He wondered... This was a "no strings attached" relationship. So why was he angry at himself?

[Name] frowned, "Alright. See you around." She turned over, and listened to every sound he made. Grabbing of clothes, pulling of zippers. This hurt. She'd known for a while that she loved him.

Once he left, she let the tears flow. Why, of all things and times?! She was on birth control, and no condoms had broken. So why? What did the world have against her?!

The next day, she talked with Mila.

"Pregnant?! It's Viktor's, right?"

"Shh! And yes! But if he finds out, he's done for. And I have to stop this thinking of 'Maybe he'll change. Maybe he wants me for me.' I'm just a good lay."

"Aborting?" Mila asked, "Only option, right?"

"That's the thing, Mila! As much as I wish I could... I want this child. This child is mine."

"But your reputation..." Mila frowned, looking at [Name]. She was a top of the line composer. She was also in the spotlight a lot.

"This child... It means more to me than my rep. Once you've been pregnant, you might understand." [Name] sighed.

Yuri Plisetsky overheard this conversation, he thought no one would be at the rink today. Everyone either had the day off, or were getting their outfits tailored.

He decided to show himself, "[Name]." He grunted, "Viktor would probably like to know."

"Yuri..." [Name] warned, "Don't."

"Why?"

Little jackass... [Name] thought, "I'm your elder. This is my business. No body else's."

"You don't know what it's like to grow up without a father! You had parents growing up!" Yuri yelled angrily.

"My body, my choice!" She yelled back.

"Fine." He growled, "Let your child wonder what their father is like. Listen while they ask where daddy is. Why he doesn't love them." And with that, he left.

Within the next week, Viktor had left without warning. Because of the kid he saw doing his routine.

[Name] cried. Maybe she should have told him...