The Huntress: In The Pack House

Omg once again I would like to thank MissSparklysocks! Dedication for you! Love those awesome supportive comments!

THE HUNTRESS

All rights reserved. © 2014

Chapter 5

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

??? POV

I groan, as I open my eyes. I blink repeatedly as soon as the bright white light enters my vision. I feel stiff and sore. I'm not sure what happened but...oh ya... I almost got killed. And I saw an angel.

'It was our mate! Not a stupid flippin angel!' Ash growled

'Okay, Ash, the only person there was the Huntress, and if you're telling me she's our mate, then you're absolutely crazy.'

'She wasn't the Huntress you idiot! She had red hair and brown eyes! Not brown hair and gray eyes!'

I was interrupted arguing with my wolf by a small knock on the door.

"Hello? Alp- Boss? You there?"

Huh, why didn't he call me Alpha, is he in the presence of a human?

"Come in Jasper." I called.

The door opened a bit, and Jasper's head popped in

"Hey, there's a hum- person here to see you. She's the one that found you in the woods. Her name is Amaria Chensky."

"Tell her to come in. I want to thank her for finding me."

A tall'ish girl with red hair came into the room, quiet as a mouse, and I immediately felt attracted to her, and Ash was going crazy.

'Go to her!'

'Why?'

'Just do it! You'll see.'

'No, I'm too sore.'

She finally looked at me, for she had been staring at her feet. She had bright red hair, brown eyes, defined cheekbones, and way to much makeup on.

As she looked at me, a slight frown and look of frustration passed over her face, until it was gone; it only lasted for a second. Without my sharpened eyes I would never have noticed it. She smiled at me, but it seemed a bit forced.

She finally said something, breaking the unbearable silence. Her voice was different, silky and wonderful, and it seemed to be real.... Wait what?! Of course it's real just like everything else.

"So... how are you? You had a bit of a large puncture wound on your shoulder, and you were knocked out."

I cleared my throat and stopped staring at her, she was so beautiful.

'Of course she is!'

'What do you mean?'

'You're such an idiot, I can't believe you're my human.'

'And I can't believe you're my wolf!'

'Hey! You're MY human, I'm not YOUR wolf. I own you.'

'Nuh uh!'

'Ya huh!'

'Then why are we in human form almost ALL the time?! Huh?'