The Huntress: On the Brink of Battle

THE HUNTRESS

All rights reserved. © 2014

Chapter 33

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm not gonna apologize because you guys are probably just like 'THIS BITCH RIGHT HERE! THIS BITCH WRITING THIS BOOK HASNT FUCKING UPDATED IN MORE THAN TWO MONTHS!!'

Jk I'll still apologize. I'm Canadian after all. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!!!11!1

Well continue on.

Also I made a new cover :) The picture is not mine, just to clarify

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amaryllis's POV

Throughout the day and the next morning, the pack house and the grounds surrounding it was a hubbub of activity. A frenzy of multiple training exercises were taking place at all times of the day.

I trained alone in Jared's personal gym. The only other people who could use it was the Beta and Gamma but I requested to be alone. I breathed and lived my training, I would sleep in the room, so if I felt restless in the middle of night I could punch something.

This wasn't hard because it was how my life was before. It was almost as if I had gotten back on track. I was normal again. This is was what I was bred to do, and what I should be doing.

I breathed in heavily as I pounded the punching bag. Thoughts ran through my head. Was I sure of what I was doing? I was risking my life for a species I wanted to eradicate about a month ago... No! I know why...

*thump* I know why I'm doing this.

*thump* For my pride

*thump* For my mate

*thump* For the pack.

*thump* For my pack!

I punched the bag so hard it ripped its hook out of the ceiling, flew across the room, and slammed into the wall with teeth-shattering force.

I inhaled deeply through my nose, smelling the air around me, warm because of my heated body. When I exhaled, my hot breath hit two barriers in my mouth. Feeling with my tongue, I made out two sharp, pointed canines.

"F*ck." I swore. I unclenched my fists, only then realizing my nails were longer, and they had been digging into my palms.

There were ceiling to floor mirrors in the small gym, which I thought were a bit vain, but they were rather helpful at the moment. I walked over and studied my elongated canines, which were extremely sharp, only then realizing my eyes looked different too.

They were darker, the sparkling galaxy was now almost pitch black, with dark purple and even a hint of red. It still looked like a galaxy but as if it was poisoned...

Blood...

'Jade..?? I thought Kali was gone.'

'I thought so too Amaryllis... please we can only hope. I'm stronger now though, I'll be able to hold you off... from yourself.'