*HNS (Chapter Six)

Chapter 6

                     Tamed

                                      *One month later*                

ZACK HAS BEEN TRUSTING me a lot lately, and have been trusting him… He unlocked the door so I could use the kitchen.

I hate how much I have changed since I first got here.

Kim was never found on earth, so Henry has to find someone new, and that news made me sick to my stomach.

The other girls were found about a week after I was caught, all of them were found suffering from dehydration.

They all had bruises and scrapes, but they weren’t hurt as bad as expected.

I’ve been proudly making Zack smile a little more each day. His eyes are mostly purple than green now.

I’m worried I’m getting too attached here. Just like Bri. But I sadly can’t help it.

The only thing that is making me sane is thinking of my mother, and how I haven’t seen her in nearly two months.      

“Henry found a girl,” Zack muttered randomly.

“Who?” I asked, not really paying attention.

“You might want to sit down.”

I looked up at him. His eyes were changing colors. So I didn’t know his mood.

I felt alert all the sudden, because I knew something was wrong.

“Who Zack?”

“Zoey,” He watched my face.

“Zoey? My friend Zoey?” I gasped; tears were rushing to my eyes. “Where is she? I have to see her!”

“She isn’t here yet. She won’t wake up for a day or so anyway.”

“No! Why couldn’t he find someone else? Is he trying to punish me?” I cried.

He sat down next to me and just watched my tearful show. I let the emotions flow out and he just sat there, probably surprised to see this much emotion.

“Poor Zoey!” I cried.

He patted my shoulder like a father who is comforting his daughter from her breakup. I could tell he felt awkward or didn’t understand.

“She’s probably just as horrified as I was,” I dug my face in his shirt.

He was frozen, clearly not expecting this. I just had so much emotion inside, I couldn’t stop it from coming out.

Zoey, my friend Zoey, has to come here to the place I have tried to run from several times.

A whole other planet.

“She will be here in an hour. You can see her, but she will be asleep,” He informed me.

We just sat there, both in deep thought.

“Some good news, the doctor said you will get your cast off in a few weeks. You’re healing fast.”

“I’d rather have this cast on me for the rest of my life than for her to have to come to this, this place!” I cried.

“Would you rather not be here?” He asked.

“Of course I wish I was never kidnapped,” I muttered unthinkingly.