"You may leave. Doctor Angelo will be there shortly. " I wave my hand to the young man who practically sprinted to the door.

I turn my attention back to Leo. "Whatever that will happen later all you need to know is that I need it to happen. OK? "

Leo look at me then to Y/N. "Just don't kill him Y/B/N. I don't want you to make any regrets. " He look at me one last time before leaving.

I breathe a sigh of relief when I have my time alone with Y/N. "Just the two of us, finally. "

I skip to the couch where Y/N lays in happily.

Today is the day

I sat beside him taking in the bruises and cuts I gave him.

I didn't know why but I felt the familiar guilt and pain forming in my stomach and heart.

A frown made its way to my lips.

I'm not supposed to feel like this

As I continue to stare at Y/N battered and beaten body the guilt started to build up until I felt the familiar salty tears in my eyes.

I grip my long hair before shaking my head in denial. "This is his fault. This is his fault. He cause this not you. "

I jump in fright when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Take deep breaths, none of this is your fault but Y/N

I took out my phone opening the message sent by one of my men.

They are all gather up boss.

A smile made its way to my face.

Good I'll be there in 10 minutes with Y/N. I replied setting my phone back to my pocket.

"Time to wake up Y/LN. " I said shaking him excitedly for what's about to come.

He didn't even stir awake or show any signs of waking up making him look dead with his paler than his normal pale face and his cold chopped lips.

"I know your alive Y/N. You almost gave me a heart attack when you didn't wake up earlier. " I said laughing. "So you better wake up because if you don't then your punishment is gonna be worst than what I had planned. " I warn while looking at his body for any signs of moving aside from his shallow deep breaths.

I sigh grabbing my gun from my back taking the safety off before aiming it at his leg. "You have 3 seconds to wake up before I shoot you leg. "

"1"

"2" I cock the gun.

"3-" Just as I was gonna pull the trigger Y/N woke up sitting straight gasping for breath before wincing in pain at the sudden movement in his ribs.

"Welcome back my young padawan. " I grin.

Instead of answering me he lay back down gently and stare at the ceiling with a look of pain.

Huh my favorite

"Well it's time for gift and punishment. " He look at me with a fearful look but I just continue to grin. " And since I didn't shoot your leg you can walk perfectly fine. " I stood up and waited for him to stand up.

He stood up and clutch his ribs with both of his hands as bead of sweats trickle down his face.

"That's my good boy. " I commented.

I lead the way as Y/N followed slowly. We walked in silence in my mansion the only sound that could be heard were our footsteps and our breathing.