Chapter 45-Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

"Baby." My brother and currently my savior interrupted her monologue. "Why don't you greet my mom and dad along with Vampire kingdom's king and queen? They should know that you are here right?"

"Oh yes! You are right. Come on cutiepie!" She said taking my hand and standing up. My face morphed into one that of horror and before I could completely drown in despair my other hand was held by brother. 

"Why don't you go alone and spend time with them. Since you monopolized her past few hours it is my turn to spend time with my little one."

"But..."

"Please. I can't spend forever with her you know? She got a mate who will monopolize her time and we also need to return one day or the other."

My brother is surely my saviour.

"Okay. Sorry, don't worry cutiepie. We will get to spend time together, even if not I will make it possible." She said grinning and skipping outside. Is she naturally dense or purposefully ignoring my grim face. I turned to face my brother gobsmacked and he smirked.

"You can thank me later."

"Is she the same with you?"

He nodded yes.

"Don't get me wrong, I love her and all but if she continues her monologue for hours like that without letting us speak a word won't it make you exhausted?"

"I have ways to stop her."

"Like?"

"The thing you saw before.." He means kissing. Effective I guess. "...and continuation."

Bloody hell? Doesn't he feel embarrassed? And he is telling that to his little sister?

"You are shameless!" I exclaimed.

"And why is that?"

Does he want me to explain? I shook my head. 

"She is my mate." I think think this is normal for supernaturals.

"Hai! Hai! That explains why you are staring at her all the four hours." And I am serious when I say this. He was seriously staring at her sometimes with a smile all the time and to be frank at one point he gave me creeps at one point. "I bet this week was very hard for you. As soon as I mentioned her you got her in giffy using spells instead of standard means." I said teasing him. 

He just laughed it off. I bet he accepted this in front of me but I don't think Xixi knows how much he loves her. My brother doesn't seem the type to proclaim his love, at least not before her.

"Leaving my love life aside what about yours? I know he is wrong but don't you think it is time to forgive him. Don't punish yourself."

"I forgave him long ago."

"Then?"

"I don't know how to talk to him now." I said sulking. "And I don't know when is the right time to talk to him."

"What time is right rather than now?" He said making me look at him. "If you don't know what to talk about you need not talk."

"Then?"

"You can do things." He shrugged innocently as if he didn't say something outrageous making my jaw drop.

I hit him playfully. "Are you really my brother? What kind of brother gives such kind of suggestions to his own sister?"

"I am modern brother who understands her sister;s husband." We just laughed. "But seriously you shouldn't delay. The more you delay, the more the distance would be between you guys."