--

Hello everyone.

I know all of you are expecting this to be an update, but I hate to say that this unfortunately isn't one.

I know I promised to update soon, and I know I promised to stick to this update schedule I created, but I've found it very hard to write this story -- along with some of my other ones -- so I thought I would just come talk to you all openly and let you know what's going on.

The truth is, I hate the way this story has turned out.

I love my characters individually, but I hate how Eden, Riker, Asher, Hunter, and the others have developed and they are not the way I envisioned them at all. Character development is something I struggle with executing properly, and I feel like I could do so much better.

But, don't get too upset because I have some other news:

I plan on re-writing "Eden".

I don't know how long it will take because I am enrolled in college full time, but I hope to start getting on track with my update schedule, and I really don't want to disappoint any of you.

You guys mean the world to me, which is why I feel so horrible about my lack of motivation.

Thank you all, though, for sticking with me through the silence, and I hope you guys will enjoy my other works, both new and old, in the future, and keep your eyes peeled for the new version of "Eden".

I love you all.