Discovered love

Sonic and Tails' vacation went fast, with the same things happening everyday. Woke up right next to each other, making breakfast and taking a morning run, etc.

Everything went too fast. It felt only like seconds to get back home. Which actually took an hour.
As they arrived home, packed out and away their stuff. Tails heard the door bell. He somehow had a bad feeling opening that door, but he didn't know why. Sonic went over to open the door and unlocked it. Right in front of him stood Cream and Cheese, smiling bright. "You are back!" "Chao Chao!" They jumped on Sonic of joy and Cheese flew around Tails in circles as he walked over to them. He giggled when Cheese gave him a hug.

Sonic's POV

It was really surprising to see Cream and Cheese come by so quickly, but I guess they just wanted to see us. Maybe they saw us by the Tornado. We could need some comfort right now, especially Tails. He have been trough some rough stuff.
Cream looked at me, to Tails and back again. I think she noticed that something were wrong, but Cream was the one who were worried. Not me and Tails. I felt a warm hand on mine and I looked at Tails as he smiled at Cream. 'Why do Tails' smile look so kind and warming?' I thought deep into my thoughts. I snapped back to reality when Cream waved her hand in front of my face. I shook my head and looked at her worried face. "Sorry. I were just day dreaming a bit" I said in my usual cool voice and I heard Tails' soft giggles from the side.
"Mr. Sonic... Mr. Tails... Um. I have something to say..."
I felt my love's hand gripping tighter around my own as I felt a bit worried. I heldt out my hand towards Cream, signaling her to continue. "W-well... um... I went over to one of our friends today and... She is kinda ma-" Cream couldn’t finish her sentence because the front door broke down as I heard a scream.
Amy.

Tails' POV

I hid behind Sonic as I saw Amy. The look on her face said everything. She knows about me and Sonic. I still heldt Sonic's hand, but I felt scared. It may sound stupid that I am afraid of my own friend, but Amy have always had a crush on Sonic. Ever since he saved her from Eggman. "Sonic!" I heard Amy cheer his name and it made me walk away from him at once. Amy came running towards him with open arms and gave him a hug. A big hug. I looked at Sonic's face and saw that he didn't like it. He felt unconfortable. 'Can't Amy see that Sonic doesn't like it?' I leaned against the wall and felt somehow really, shy. Like I were trapped in a room with only people that I don't know. When Amy were done crushing Sonic with her hugs, she looked at Cream and on me. I didn't like the look on her face. I felt really scared right now. She wispered something in Sonic's ear that I didn't hear, but it made Sonic surprised. Really surprised. He stared shocked at Amy and at me. His eyes told me everything. She knows about us. But how? How did Amy find out? Then I remembered something. The security cameras in Eggman's base. They were all pointed in their direction when I came back to my senses. This stressed me and made me freeze of fright. 'If Amy knows... does everyone else too?' I looked at Amy and noticed her hate and sadness. "Sonic! Is Tails the one you had a crush on!?" Amy didn't know if she wanted to cry or be angry. She stared at Sonic waiting impationed on his answer. Everything I were thinking right now was
'Oh crud...'

Sonic's POV

Amy stared at me with her hands on her hips and I felt Tails' eyes in my neck as well. I looked Amy straight in her eyes. "Yes Amy. Tails is the one I love" I felt both bad and happy for saying that. I am as surprised as Ames. I never thought I would fall in love with my little brother. Amy looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "I am sorry Ames. But I never loved you more than a friend" I quickly got out of my mouth. The last thing I wanted now, was a raging Amy Rose. I didn't want to hurt her feelings. But Amy didn't move. Neither did she say anything. 'Can't she be angry at Tails?' It gave me chills to think about Amy and Tails fighting. I didn't want to fight her either.  Cream were standing still with Cheese flying by her side. They were just looking worried on each other. Amy only gave a little grunt and walked out the door with an angry face. The door slammed shut and everyone stood still in silence. Tails was the first one to speak. "Well... that was unexpected..." Cheese agreed with a "chao" and a nod.
I were mostly shocked of Amy's reaction. I thought that she would shout out many reasons to not loving Tails. But she didn't. I felt two arms around my waist and I noticed that Tails were hugging me from behind. His soft bangs tickled my back and I smiled.  I took him into my arms and cuddled him close. "I am sorry" I heard him say. "Sorry? For what?" I asked in concern. Tails looked at me with blank eyes. Like he were ready to cry. "For making your friendship with Amy bad. I screwd it up..." His head leaned on my chest and I patted it. I let out a big sigh. "Tailsy... You didn't do this. Ames is the one who reacted so badly. Don't worry my genius~" I hugged him close and kissed his soft lips. "We are going to explain to Ames and fix our friendship with her ok?" I looked into his glimmering eyes and I saw a smile forming on his cheek. "Ok Sonikku... " Even though he smiled, it was still sadness in his voice. 'He really doesn't want to lose Ames' I saw it and felt it. "Awwww!~" "Chao Chao!~" I saw that Tails blushed alot. Cream and Cheese were still here...
They stood there with big and cute smiles on their faces. They hugged us both. "Me and Cheese better be going now. Mom probably wonder where we are" She smiled and walked out the door with Cheese following her. 'I am so happy that they care for me and my Tailsy'

Tails' POV

"Cream! Hold on a second!" Sonic flinched a bit by my sudden reaction. Cream turned around in the doorway and looked at me.
"If Amy found out... Does everyone else know too?..." The question scared me a bit, but I had to know.
Cream only nodded, there were some sadness in her eyes when she walked out and closed the door carefully behind her.

I heard Sonic by my side only say:
"Shit"

There is the next chapter! I am sooooooooo sorry for the wait!😢 School kept me busy and I have a lot of problems lately😆 I gotta stay active on my insta acc too😀 Hope u liked this chapter!!