Love is love

Sonic and Tails just looked at the Robots who surrounded them. Bright gray metal skin and skinny robots. All of them had red eyes and pointed their guns towards the two. Tails looked worried and looked around, scared as he stood right behind Sonic, but Sonic couldn’t help but smirk.
"Finally Eggman. I thought you gave up!"
Sonic was getting pumped. He haven't faught any robots in awhile. So he began to strech. Tails however, didn't get excited at all. He were actually scared. That was a weird feeling. Tails have always stood by Sonic's side to fight Eggman and he have never been scared. But now he was, he just was.

While Tails have been thinking on the ground with his legs crossed and eyes glued to the green grass under him, Sonic have started to attack the robots at full speed. Spindashing through their metal bodies and leaving an explotion after every robot he hit. More and more robots with guns arrived from behind the trees, ready to aim at the blue blur. But that was nearly impossible, because Sonic was way to fast for them. The speedy hedgehog had so much fun attacking and exploding the robots that he didn't pay attention to Tails. Who was surrounded by robots which were all aiming at him. He were terrified and looked for an opening, but that was impossible. But before he knew it, Tails spinned his twin tails and flew at his fastest up in the air, being followed by at least 10 missles. Tails looked behind himself and saw them coming at fast speed towards him. With his eyes widened with fear he flew faster, spinning around and tricking the missles to hit each other. Up and down under clouds to lead them far behind. That was when one missle came as a surprise. Tails looked in front of him and saw the missle coming right for him!
"Yikes!"
When the panic flew in, Tails lost control over his twin tails and he fell.
"AAAHHH!"
He couldn’t think. Everything happened so fast.

Sonic's ears twitched to the sound of Tails screaming and he immediately moved to catch him. Sonic jumped into the air and caught Tails falling into his arms. He were going to ask if he was ok, but didn't get that far because Tails were pointing at the sky with wide open eyes. Sonic looked up and saw three missles heading their way. Sonic were just about to jump up to destroy them when he saw a red blur into the sky. Destroying all the missles. Both Sonic and Tails looked behind and all around them to see the robots getting destroyed. When Tails got a better look at who it was, he got both relieved and happy. Sonic saw who it was to as he walked up to them.

"Knuckles!"
Both of them said. Tails ran up to him giving him a quick hug. That of course, surprised Knuckles but he let Tails do his thing and just smiled. When he let go, Sonic and Knuckles shared a brofist.
"What a surprise to see you here Knux. What brings ya all the way down here?"
Sonic said in his usual cool tone.
"Nothing much. Heard robots so I came here"
Knuckles were unusually calm. That's not really like him. Tails looked at Sonic and saw his face. One eyebrow up and the rest of his face were filled with confusion.
"Okaaaay? What about the Master Emerald. Aren't you going to protect it?"
Sonic said smiling. Like he enjoyed what he were talking about. It's not really that surprising though. He and Knuckles haven't spoke to each other in a long time.
"No. I'm not worried, because I sat up a Chaos sheild around it for now. I were planing on visiting you, but you had no time."
Knuckles just said in a little disapointed tone, but hid it well. He had a straight face.
"Oh! Well why didn't you come by?"
Sonic said in a questioned look. Knuckles only face pawed himself of frustration. Tails only smiled and lowered his one ear. Sonic looked at Tails and blushed a little as he ruffled his head. Tails giggled as Sonic hugged him. For a moment they forgot that Knuckles were even there. Sonic kissed Tails in the neck.
"Cutie~"
Tails blushed and giggled. His twin tails waving of happiness. Of course Knuckles just stood there staring at the two love birds with confusion. His arms were still crossed, but he couldn’t hide his surprised look.
"Uhhh... Did I miss something?"
Knuckles were a little speechless. Tails and Sonic snapped back to reality and looked at Knux with a blush of embarresment. Sonic felt even more stupid and lowers his ears, being angry at himself. Tails just looked down as he just played with his hands.
"Um... Kind of..."
Was the only sentence Tails got out. Sonic soon got his confidence back and smirked as he hugged Tails again.
"Yup! You missed a lot Knux."
Sonic smirked and rested his head on Tails'.

The next few moments, Sonic and Tails told Knuckles about their love and how they found it. Knuckles were surprisingly calm and listened to their story. Tails still were scared of Knuckles' reaction when they were done. Sonic realized that his lover were scared and heldt his hand,but it was really nothing to be scared of. Because Knuckles' reaction were unexpected...
"Woooooooow. Well, congrats. That's really all I have to say."
Both Sonic and Tails just looked on Knuckles with surprise. THAT was his reaction?? Really different than it was in their mind.
"T-that's all you are going to say? N-No hate?"
Tails asked with a little shivering voice. Knuckles however just looked at him with a questioning look.
"Why would I? You guys are my friends after all. What's so wrong with being gay? Sure. It was unexpected, but love is love."
Knuckles said with a caring smile. Sonic had his mouth wide open. This was NOT how he thought it was going to be. It was a long silence with only the wind breaking it.
"W-wow Knux. That was... really caring of you to say."
Sonic smiled alot now. Happy that Knuckles understood that they loved each other. Tails was so happy that he hugged Knuckles again and thanked him.
"Now that you know. Can you keep it a secret for now?"
Tails said with hope.
"Of course. Are you going to tell the rest?"
Knux asked curious. They both nodded.
"Yeah. We just have to figure out how."

SORRY AGAIN FOR THE WAIT!!😣 AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!😂