Sick Kitsune

Tails' POV

"Ugh..."
I slowly sat up and gently shook my head. My eyes could barely stay open as I looked around in mine and Sonic's room. I slowly looked at the alarmclock on the desk next to the bed and it read: 7:30 am. "*sigh*

I have been waking up three times during the night and now I am wide awake. It must have been what we did last night...

I felt my cheeks turn red as I think about last night. I sigh in happiness and look at Sonic, my lover~
I gave him a loving kiss on his lips and brushed my fingers through his long dark blue quills, but they weren't the same, they felt sticky and a little wet. Probably from last night.. We did get pretty sweaty during it.

We both needed a shower... But it didn't seem like Sonic wanted to, because he reached his strong arms out and hugged me close to his chest. "You're not going anywhere, are you?" I heard Sonic say and even if I couldn't see his face, I know he smirked.

"I were thinking of taking a shower. We're both gor a pretty sticky fur" Sonic gave me a light kiss on my forehead and sat up with me on his lap, looking in my eyes and smiled warmly. "Why not a bath?" I chuckled and kissed his cheek, typical Sonic. He doesn't always agree with me.

I sat slowly up and felt a hint of pain, everywhere actually... but my head and belly were worse. 'Maybe I should drink some water...'

Sonic turned on the hot water for the bathtub and I drank some cold water from the tap. When the bathtub got filled, we both got in and Sonic let me lean my head on his chest.

He gently rubbed my head in with shampoo and did the same with his quills afterwards.
We quickly got done with all the soap, now he was just stroking my wet namesakes while I relaxed my head on his chest.

I always enjoyed his company and I purred of enjoyment. My tails started to wag a bit and I heard him chuckle lightly. I smiled and suddenly began to feel a little- "Ah-Ah- Achoo!!" I sneezed...

Sonic only laughed and kissed me quickly on my lips. "My little Tailsy feels sick?~" I blushed pink when he called me that, I always blush when he calls me nicknames.

After the bath we got dressed and Sonic went out on a run to smooth his fur, while I just stayed here to work in my workshop. Man, I haven't really been in my workshop for a while.

I also noticed that the Tornado were a little broken. Ok, it is really broken...
So, I started to take a look on it. "Hm..." and I wrote down on a note what needed to be fixed.

But everytime I started to think or try and find a solution, my head just felt heavy like a rock and just refused to think. I also had a hard time to see correctly and my throat felt thick and unconfortable. 'Am I sick?'

An hour later I heard running footsteps and a door open and lock. 'Sonic must be back' I smiled and sneezed a few times. He came running in my workshop and hugged me from behind. "Hi Cutie~" and kissed my neck lightly while I let out a giggle, but now I just felt weak. 'Jeez, Thanks body...'

I suddenly just gave up and leaned against Sonic. He grabbed me and had a worried expression on his face, but he lifted me off the ground and layed me down on the dark-green couch in the living room.

Sonic removed the glove from his right hand and heldt it on my forehead. It wasn't cold, but not too warm either. "Hm.. Seems like you are sick..." He didn't have a disapointing look, but a caring one. "Don't worry~ I'll take care of ya"

Sonic's POV

I cooked some chillidogs for breakfast. Even though it was 2 pm. Neither of us have eaten. I also peeked to the living room where Tails layed on the couch. He had one of his hands on an ice bag I gave him to cool down and had his eyes closed.