Help

Tails' POV

I only stared at him in shock my eyes were wide open as I looked surprised at Sonic, who sat on the couch. "Y-you have f-feelings for s-someone e-else?"
Was the only words I manage to speak at the moment. Sonic looked down at his feet with his arms resting on his thies.
"Mhmm..." Was his only response.

Sonic then stood up and walked slowly towards the door with his head down. I realized that Sonic was going to leave, so I quickly ran over to him and stopped him by grabbing his left arm.
"Wait... why are you leaving?"
I asked as Sonic stopped. He turned around and faced me with sadness and regret in his eyes.
"I-I have to go... because... uh..."
I saw that Sonic had no reason to leave, but he wanted to. Why? I didn't want him to leave.
I walked in front of Sonic and placed my hands on his shoulders. Looking into his eyes.
"Why do you want to leave Sonic?"
I asked him in a serious tone. I saw Sonic's change in emotions. They went from confused to scared in a second.
"Uh... I forgot to turn off the oven!"
Sonic nearly shouted. He then, in a flash, boosted out the door, leaving me, sad and still confused, behind.

I were only sitting in my bedroom, looking out of the window while holding the cup of tea in my hands. I was still thinking about why Sonic was so stressed, and that he really did love someone else. 'Does he really love someone else?' I sighed and took a sip of the now cold tea. How long have I been thinking?

A knock on the door made me freeze in surprise. I walked downstairs as the door kept on being knocked on.
"I'm comming already!" I sighed annoyed.
"Haven't you heard about being patient!?" I shouted as I opened the door to look at the person standing there. I widened my eyes and immediately felt regret of that i just shouted in the face to none other than Sonic.

I was about to apologize when Sonic grabbed my arm and ran off with his speed. I squeaked surprised as I were being dragged to Chaos knows where.

Sonic let go of me and pointed his finger towards a huge robot destroying everything in the city we were now in.
A robot was attacking, and I didn't even know? I shook my head back to reality as Sonic looked at me with his sapphire green eyes.
"Tails we need your help right here and now!" Sonic shouted as the robot shot a laser towards a huge building.
"Right!" I nodded as I started to spin my twin - tails around each other to fly up and investigate the robot's technique and weak spot.

After looking and searching around the robot for awhile I think I found its weak spot.
I then flew fast towards the robot and grabbed a flying Sonic in the air as he was about to get smashed by its huge arm.
"So?..." Sonic asked as he looked up at me.
"The robot's weak spot is on its head. You have to use a lot of strength to get through the thick armor. So you need to attack from far above it" I said as Sonic smirked, I guess he found strategy.
"I know a way to kick this robot's butt, but I need a hand from a sertain two - tailed fox" Sonic said as he looked up at me confident. "Way a head of you Sonic!" I said as I started to fly higher above the robot. I had to fly in zig-zag to get away from lasers and other flying objects that were aimed at us. Somehow, I felt pressured to do better than I could to show Sonic what I can do. I didn't want to break my chance to be useful for him. Especially since I want him to gain my heart.

So, I decided to speed up the pace to reach higher, faster.
Sonic looked up at me suprised. Probably because he felt me speed up. I saw that his muzzle turning slightly red and just smiled to myself.

After I got higher, I started to feel heavy pressure in my head.
"Sonic! I can't go any higher!" I screamed to him as I started to feel the cold hit me like tiny rocks.
"That's ok Tails! I'll take it from here!"
Sonic gave me a reassuring wink and I let him go just above the robot's head.

I saw Sonic's body looking smaller and smaller by the second because of the speed he were falling in. I had to fly down as well before I turned into a Tails-icle.

I came down to the ground and just in time to see the huge robot explode into small pieces.
I jumped up in the air with my Fiat and screamed "Yes!" But what I didn't realize, was that I stood dangerously close to the now, broken robot. And just by a second, I felt an intense pain and saw that I got hit by a thick metal piece.

I hit the ground as it were rocks with the metal piece on top of me. My head started spinning and my vision slowly blurred out. My ears could only hear a painful beeping noise and all the voices from my friends were just mumbles to me.

The last thing I managed to hear clearly was:
"Hang in there Buddy!"
Before the darkness took over me and everything became quiet.