keep the truth

Both Sonic and Tails stared at the person who were standing five meters away from them. Sonic forgot to lock the door when they rushed home. The one who noticed, were Cream. She stood there with her Chao friend, Cheese and looked surprised at the now embarresed couple in the couch.
"Cream!? I-I can explain.."
Sonic were in panic somehow and sweating. While Tails were just laying there without knowing what to do. Of course he knew that Sonic were scared right now. They were thinking the same thing:
'What happens if she tell this to the others?'
Cream were also without words. Her Chao, Cheese, just flew by her side and just stared at them with a face that was undescribable. Cream took a deep breath and released. She walked over to them and smiled warmly, which confused the couple.
"It's ok guys, I knew this was going to happen." Tails' and Sonic's eyes widened of surprise and looked at each other. Tails were the first one who spoke.
"So, you knew that me and Sonic would come together?"
He said as calmly as possible. Cream simply replied with a nod, followed by Cheese.
"This is actually not something i should be so surprised to know about. You see, i've seen you guys acting a little more different from time to time. I was getting worried and started to look a little bit more. And I found out later that you two would become more than brothers" Cream replied. Tails and Sonic stared at Cream for knowing so much. How didn't they notice? That she had been watching them? Tails lowered his ears and looked at Sonic with a worried expression. Sonic did the same to his genius fox. Cheese noticed and shot his eyes open. He flew closer to them and waved with his arms with a worried look on his face, like they misunderstood. Cream noticed after a while and did the same.
"N-not that it's wrong o-or something! >.< I-I haven't told anyone else! I swear!" Cream blushed light pink on her cheeks of embarresment. And breathed out like she just fixed a huge problem. The couple did the same and smiled at her.
"No worries Cream. We're not angry at ya or anything."
Sonic said with cheer in his voice. He climbed off Tails and sat next to him and offered Cream and Cheese to sit on the other couch. Cheese just sat normally while Cream sat with her legs crossed. They smiled for a thanks and it was a short silence.

Before Tails spoke up.
"So, Cream. What is your opinion on me and Sonic being together?"
Tails simply said as he smiled friendly towards Cream and Sonic nodded in agreement. Cream got a little surprised by the question and thought a bit about it before she answered.
"I-i'm not against it. It's just so, different. It's probably because I'm not used to this. But, i'm perfectly fine with it. As long two of my best friends are happy, I am too!"
"Chu Chu!"
They both replied with so nice and warming feelings that Tails' tails began to wag of happiness. Cream and Cheese smiled warmly at both of them and they talked for awhile together. About different things and how Sonic and Tails found love for the other. Sonic grinned to him and gave him a quick kiss on his left ear, making Tails, of course, blush bright pink on his cheeks and the tip of his ears. The genius looked back at him and tried to look angry with a half-red face and ears down. Cream and Cheese only giggled at both of them. Knowing they still had something to learn from each other.
"You guys really seem to get along well" She said along with a little laugh while covering her mouth with one hand to hide her funny smile. They saw that though, but they just laughed with her.
"Yeah, it's like that time when I tried to- mph!"
But before Sonic could finish his sentence. Tails covered his mouth with one of his tails and looked at him with eyes that told him to not continue.
"It's not necessary to tell Cream and Cheese about that experience"
The twin - tailed fox said flat and blushed a bit. Cream and Cheese just lifted their shoulders. 'Tails and Sonic are a little different when they are together now, but they are in love after all. But I sometimes see that there is something they both are worried about...' Cream thought.

The cute rabbit looked at the cute couple of blushing ears and cheeks and asked them a question.
"Why are you guys afraid of telling the others?"
Cream asked with concern. Tails reacted to that one and simply answered.
"It's because me and Sonic are gay..."
Tails said a little bit sad.
"We are scared of their reaction and what they will think"
Cream heard the sadness in Tails' voice and got a little sad about that too.
"But, I have nothing against it"
Cream said, smiling.
"And the others aren't that different from me"
She said, looking at the couple with cheer.

Sonic thought about it for awhile and realized that Cream, was right. Their friends aren't that different in their thoughts as Cream.
"Thank you Cream. But we will like to tell them first. It's better that way. Right Tailsy?"
Sonic said with a smile and a thumbs up towards his loved one. He simply nodded as an answer.

They had a nice conversation with Cream and Cheese that night. They all talked about nice and funny things the rest of the night. And now, Cream stands in the door opening with Cheese in her arms looking at both Sonic and Tails.
"This was a very nice and warming night with you guys."
"Chu Chu!"
She said smiling and Cheese agreed.
"It was indeed. Hopefully we'll do this again soon"
Sonic answered. Holding his hand on Tails' hip.
"Well.. I have to go now or my mom will wonder where i've been"
"Chu Chu!"
Cream said walking away with Cheese, before Tails stopped her.
"Cream..."
He said looking at her.
"Yes Tails?"

"Please. Don't tell anything about me or Sonic,
To Amy"

What Cream and Tails did nor know. Was that someone. Who stood and watched and heard them from behind a tree.
"My my. This will get interessing"

Sooooo sorryyyy!😣 I've been so busy with School now that this is killing me eeee! But here ya have the next chapter😉
~Blossom🌹