Chapter 5: Three weeks, and the address.

The next three weeks of training were intense, and progressive for everyone. Some laughs were had on several occasions, and there were also quite a few screams.

All that while, there was constant news on the Telly about the missile threat, and Symphony was keeping as close tabs on it as she dared, as she learned more about her powers.

Over the days she'd been training with Charles, she'd learned to create and control fire, create and control water on a larger scale, change the channel without getting up to turn any knobs, and even how to manipulate metal, which greatly impressed Erik.

Sean was learning how to fly today, and Alex would be trying to shoot a dummy, while Charles and Hank were still in the room.

Symphony was a little nervous about it all.

Raven came into the room Symphony was sitting watching the Telly one day, and turned the machine off.

"We need to talk." Raven said, looking down at the fox that was staring at her accusingly.

There was silence, before Symphony uncurled her tail from around her and trotted over to the sofa and jumped up onto it, sitting there patiently.

Raven smiled a little. "We haven't had really any girl time, and I thought we should get some while we both have the chance, and the boys are off training Sean."

Symphony changed into her human form, remembering that Raven didn't want anyone inside of her head. "Then let's take the chance. What do you want to talk about?" She asked, leaning comfortably on the cushions in the little nest she'd made for herself as a fox.

"Well your code name for one. Alex is Havoc, Sean is Banshee, I'm Mystique, Erik is Magneto, Charles is Professor X... We're still looking for one for Hank." Raven explained with a grin.

Symphony thought about it, and then laughed as she nodded. "Alright... How 'bout... Foxetta?" She wondered.

Raven rocked her head back and forth as she sat down with Symphony. "Maybe. What about... Psychofox?"

Raven and Symphony just looked at each other and then burst out laughing, both agreeing that it was terrible.

"Maybe not!" Symphony exclaimed between gasps for air as she recovered from laughing. "What about... Fox Fire?" She finally suggested thoughtfully.

Raven's eyes went wide. "Yes! That's perfect!" She gasped excitedly.

"What's perfect?" Alex asked as he walked by the room.

"Symphony's code name!" Raven squealed, making Alex cock his head.

"Fox Fire." Symphony repeated with a grin.

Alex grinned back and chuckled. "Awesome." He agreed, before walking off, leaving both girls in silence.

After a moment, Symphony decided to get into more girly topics.

"So... Raven... You and Erik?" She asked, knowing that Erik had been partially flirting with Raven.

Raven blushed. "We're just friends. He's been trying to build my confidence towards my natural blue form." She told Symphony.

Symphony giggled. "And flirting with you at the same time. Don't lie to yourself Raven; you like him!"

"No mind reading!" Raven scolded lightly, and Symphony shook her head.

"I wasn't. It's so obvious, especially with that cute little blush you're giving me right now." She chuckled.

Raven decided to turn it around on her. "What about you and Charles?" She smirked.