4. Ironic Flowers

Beginne am Anfang

"Godamit Ella does it have to be so tight?" She ferociously whispered at her sister who was the one nominated to help Lillian get ready.

She was whispering because her gold digging aunt mentioned before was also in the room watching her as she got ready.

They went through many time consuming activities such as washing, priming and moisturising her until she felt as soft as a fur on behalf of her aunt.

Ella was nominated to help Lillian prepare as her child would be the only one participating in the wedding ceremony.

Surprisingly Ella was the one who was married off first in the Linton household.

Ella's little girls name was Eloise. Once Lillian's aunt found out about her engagement she immediately let Ella marry Edmund. In the time Lillian had been engaged they managed to have a child and are very close to having another.

They put off their wedding for a very long time. A long enough time for the rest of her sisters to be married.

Lillian was the last Linton to be married. All her sister had husbands of different standings but none of them have had a child like Ella has.

"I have to pull tighter Lil or else Aunt will shout at me again."

"Make sure I can breathe then, oh and pass me a chocolate will you?"

Ella sighed. Her sister still hasn't changed. "No we want you to actually be able to fit in the dress."

Lillian huffed knowing Ella was right. It was one of the most beautiful dresses she had ever seen, she definitely wanted to be able to fit in it.

Their Aunt sat near the large window as Ella slowly moved onto Lillian's hair. Eloise sat on the floor by their feet pulling on Lillian's dress.

"Quickly girls guests are starting to arrive!" Aunt Branks sharp voice carries out across the room as she quickly hurried out and downstairs to meet the guests.

"She does realise we still have three hours?"

Lillian sighed. "I'm not sure she's seems more excited than me!"

They both giggled as Ella continued to adjust Lillian's hair both smiling happily.

Nothing was going to spoil this day.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Rikkard Ambrose was hardly ever nervous, but right now he was downright terrified.

He was in front of plenty of people all dressed in their best attire waiting for the event to begin.

He was shocked to realise Lillian was late.

Late to her own wedding.

He started fiddling very discretely with the sleeve of his brand new tail coat when suddenly the first few bars of the wedding march began to play.

First down the aisle came Eloise in a little pink dress adorned with lilies. The pink kind of course. She looked cute and sweet and young, the perfect little flower girl.