1-Roommate

A/N- Picture of Paisley

***************************************

"Since school is over and I have a 9 to 5 job, I decided it was time to move out" I told my best friend Adrianna while we were sitting in a café having breakfast. Adrianna moved next door to me when we were seven and been best friends every since.

"So where do you plan on moving too?" She asked me while taking a bite of her blueberry pancake

"I'm renting an apartment on Mable and 3rd. I'm supposed to meet the landlord at Eleven am today."

"Are you nervous about finally being on your own?"

"I'm not really going to be on my own. After I signed the lease, she decided to drop the bomb that I'm sharing it with someone. "

"That's a really shitting thing to do. Do you know who it is?"

"I have no clue. All they told me was that he is 22. His name is Trent, and he has lived there for 6 months."

"Maybe it won't be so bad. He might be cute. "

"I just hope we get along" I sighed

"It's Ten Thirty now, we should pay before you are late"  She said while calling the waiter over to hand us the check

"I'll let you know how it goes" I said as we walked out of the café "I'll call you after I get settle in"

"You better"

"Bye"

********************

"Hello Paisley, you're right on time"  My landlord Maya said when I arrived at the reception desk

"Good morning, Ms. Hall" I greeted her

"Dear, you can call me Maya. Ms. Hall makes me feel like my mother. " She laughed."Here is your key. You are in 4C. If you need anything, just let me know."

"I will, Maya. Thank you. "

WOW......That's the first to come to mind as I walked into my new place. Beige walls and hardwood floors with gray and black furniture with orange throw pillows and a gray throw rug. Behind the couch, set a Nine piece dining room table with gray chairs. The kitchen has beautiful oak cabinets and grey granite countertops with stainless steel appliances. On the other side of the living room and the dining room has glass windows and doors taking up the whole wall leading out to the balcony. On the other side of the kitchen wall in the hallway is the bathroom.

This bathroom is gorgeous! ceramic tiles covers the floor and walls. Granite sink tops with double sinks and mirrors. a huge walk-in tile shower. I'm surprise how clean everything is considering a guy lives here. Across from the bathroom is a bedroom that is on the other side of the dining room. It has a queen-size off-white canopy bed with white sheets and throw pillows with a brown design with a tile wall and ceiling at the top and foot of the bed. there's a throw rug in the center of the room. The bed has three hanging lights, two on each side of the bed and one in the middle of the room. There are two nightstands next to the bed. An end table with a white chair is placed next to the balcony door. Its stunning

I'm guessing the last room that's at the end of the hall is my roommate's. I haven't seen him or even heard him yet so I'm guessing he isn't home. I'm going to knock on his door just to make sure. He could be sleeping.

I walked to the door and it was cracked. I tapped on the door lightly.

"Hello" The door ended up opening further. I have a clear view of the room. Most definitely a mens room. it also looks like I got the bigger room.

"Who the hell are you? What are you doing in my room?" he hissed

"I'm, Paisley, I'm the new roommate" I said, a bit scared from his reaction. "I was just checking out the apartment. Sorry for being in here"

"Great, just what I needed. Get the hell out and don't step foot in here again"

"Excuse you! you don't have to be so rude" I said angerly. Who did he think he was talking to me like that "Who do you think you are? You have nerve talking to me like that. "

"I'll talk to you anyway I want to. This is my apartment and my room. If you don't like it, then move out."

"What a asshole" I murmered. Haven't met him more than five minutes ago, and I already hate his arrogant ass

As I walked out of his room, he slammed the door and hit me in my back and ass. I was so pissed off. I don't know who he thinks he is, but I'm not going to take being treated like that. I went to my bedroom and started to unpack the bag I bought with me and called Adrianna.

***************

The next morning, I woke and decided to take a shower before I have to go to work. I was singing bad blood by Taylor Swift while I was showing. I was halfway through the song when I was interrupted by my ass of a roommate.

"Will You Shut Up!"

"What the hell do you think you are doing? Get the hell out of the bathroom, Perv, " I screamed while hiding my body behind the shower wall

"Trust me, you don't have anything that I want to see. Just stop singing. you sound terrible."

"No, now get out!" I yelled, then went back to finish my song only this time, I sung londer to annoy him. I know it's childish, but he just irks me the wrong way.

"Please shut up!"

"You're lucky I have to get to work or I would sing some more just to piss you off asshole. Now get out of the bathroom, so I can get dressed. "

"Fine." He walks out of the bathroom, slaming the door behind him

"Thank god." I get out to dry myself off and get into my work clothes. I could have swore I locked the bathroom door before I got in the shower. I'm going to have to get that looked at. I don't know how I'm going to stay sane living here with him. I exited the bathroom and grabbed my purse, and left for work. Trent was nowhere to be seen.