C-13; "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!"

Emma POV

Oh no.... Oh jeez. I'm dying here..... really dying. How can I EVER go on??

Sans, Frisk, Papyrus, Undyne, and even Alphys laugh at my dilemma. I mentally curse everyone of them. How can they leave me to suffer like this?!?

Mettaton shakes me by the shoulders again and begins to cry out in agony....again, "Darling, I-I don't know what to say! I know you can't have known but....honestly! Only two pairs of clothing?!?! What am I to do?"

It's near 4 pm, about two hours before we were supposed to get together to go to Grilbys. Everyone came over early, for some unknown reason that no one should ask or doubt because...reasons. They were GOING to leave soon until Mettaton decided to show up and yell like there was no tomorrow.

"Mettaton, leave me alone. I don't want to go shopping!" I shout in his face, trying to reason with him. He shakes his head slowly and lowers me onto the couch in the skeleton brother's house. He turns to the on looking monsters. "All of you, get! Be prepared to have the greatest dinner of your life! As for you, darling~" I shiver as he grabs my hand again. "Lets get you some proper clothing!!!"

Oh no. My worst nightmare. Shopping. He pulls me along behind him. I turn to watch my quote un-quote friends. Undyne does her best not to snicker. Alphys and Frisk give me a thumbs up. Papyrus waves happily at me. Sans has his usual shateating grin. He waves and shouts after me, "new beginnings are afoot!"

"I hate you Sans!"

He chuckles before disappearing. Probably to go be a jerk to someone else. If I seem a bit angry, it's probably because I'm boiling in my hatred. I. Hate. Shopping.

Mettaton drags me all the way to his resort in Hotland. I can tell it's his because it has 'MTT' written in big letters. Oh gawd, I can smell the glitter from here.

He kicks down the doors and drags me down multiple corridors. Then he pushes open a weird hidden door that I wouldn't have seen otherwise. "This is my backstage area~" He lets me go to wave his hands around. In my dizzy state all I see is pink. Pink walls, pink carpeting, pink furniture. Mettaton pushes me over to a closet with, guess what? More pink!

I blink a few times to try and get my bearings. Mettaton clears his throat and gestures to the clothing, indicating I should pick out something I like. I fish through the sea of vibrant colors, searching for something a bit less.....Mettaton. My eyes land on a sea green dress. I fumble with it a bit before holding it to my figure. I reaches down to my ankles. The right sleeve is long and flowing, while my left arm is free. It has a sash around the middle and cute designs on the top part. In short, it's beautiful. (Picture at top.)

Mettaton sees my admiration and chuckles quietly. Then he gently leads me to a small dressing room. Why he has a dressing room in his backstage room, I don't bother to question. I just slowly slip the dress on, admiring the way it hangs off me. The sleeve less part bothers me a bit, but it is out-shined by my love of every other part. I leave the dressing room to see Mettaton looking at a bunch of sea green shoes. He goes to choose high heels, but I step in quickly. I remember the last time I tried to wear high heels, I ended up in the hospital with three other people. Let's just say it was NOT pleasant.

I grab a pair of simple flats. Metta looks upset, until he sees me. "Darling! You look fantastic!" I blush at the genuine compliment. I mumble a small thanks. Mettaton pulls me over to a mirror I didn't see before. He sets me down in a chair and studies my face carefully, muttering to himself. I squirm a bit.

"Well, darling, you don't need makeup. Maybe just a hair braid will work?" Mettaton goes to get the supplies when I jump up to stop him. "Actually, Metta, I though I would just leave my hair down? I kind of like the way it curves..."

Mettaton studies me for a second before nodding. "You look much better that way anyways." He shrugs and begins to pull me to the exit. I'm to busy blushing to notice. I'm not used to feeling this pretty.

Sans POV

"SANS! GET OVER HERE! I DEMAND YOU LOOK GOOD FOR THE DINNER TONIGHT. NGAAAA!" Undyne grabs me by my hoodie and drops me in my room. I sit on the ground for a second before getting up. I grab a white turtleneck and some black pants. I still keep my hoodie on though. Skeletons can't feel temperature so I could where seven layers inside and still feel just fine.

I exit my room to find the house deserted. Papyrus is gone, I think he left with Undyne and Alphys. The only other person that could be here is......Frisk.

My face dusts a light blue at the thought of me being alone in the house with Frisk. I turn to head to the living room when I hear Frisk's door open. I spin around to see Frisk. They are standing at the top of the stairs, staring down at me. They blush a dark shade of red. I look away quickly, but not before admiring their dress. It's a light pink color. It has little rose pictures all over. It is long sleeved, but has little slits running down her arms. She has black leggings on under and black boots covering her feet.

I wave shyly before teleporting downstairs. I pull a pair of black shoes on and wait at the door and call up to Frisk.

"where is everyone else?"

*Oh! They went on without us.*

I raise a nonexistent eyebrow. "this early?"

*It is 6 already!*

My eyes widen in shock. I was in my room for TWO HOURS?!? I shrug to myself. "welp, guess we should head over there, yeah?" Frisk shuffles up to me and grabs my arm. I blush a darker shade of blue before opening the door and leading them out. They cling to me, forcing my face into an even darker color blue. By now I'm practically lighting the way there. Frisk looks up worried, but I turn my head away. Frisk sighs quietly. I walk a bit faster. I think the tension is killing me.

Finally, Grilbys comes into view. I lead Frisk up to the brightly lit building. I see the others sitting around a large table. I don't remember it being there, but I figure that Grilby put it there just for us. Everyone else looks up when we approach. Emma giggles quietly to herself. The others see us and raise their eyebrows suggestively. I give them all quizzical looks before realizing that Frisk is still hugging my arm. My face burns blue. The others laugh, even Grilby, who I hadn't seen before. I turn to Frisk and they look up at me innocently. I give them a few seconds to understand what's happening.

It takes a bit, but their eyes light up in recognition. They pull away, blushing madly, and pull up a seat near Emma. I sit across from them next to Papyrus. Alphys is on my right and Undyne is sitting to her right. To Undyne's right is Frisk and then Emma and back to Papyrus.

Papyrus stands suddenly, causing Gribly (Who happened to be standing nearby.) to jump back in surprise. He takes a heroic pose and opens his mouth, taking in a deep breath.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!"