How to Read Tarot Cards When You Dont Know Shit

How to Read Tarot Cards When You Don’t Know Shit
OR: HOW I STOPPED WORRYING AND LEARNED TO LOVE PRACTICING TAROT

This is a simple exercise I’ve done really to grow my intuition while divining. I like to pull a three card spread (past, present, future) but you can really use whichever spread you’d like.

Major Arcana:

Most trump cards can be self explanatory if you’re good at word association.
The Fool card starts a story that follows a journey through to the World, the end. Everything in between is character development.
Death does not mean death typically
. Unlike most horror films, its appearance can actually signal a new beginning or change.
Minor Arcana:
Know what each suit means or symbolizes in general.

Cups: Water, focuses on your emotional self, creativity and romance, following your heart over your head.

Pentacles: Air, focuses on your physical self, material ideas like business or wealth, manifestation.

Swords: Earth, focuses on your mental self, action and concentration, intelligence and conflict.

Wands: Fire, focuses on your spiritual self, intuition and inspiration, values and flaws.

All in All:

Use the context clues in the imagery of your cards to guide your intuition.
Don’t worry about misreading a card or getting anything wrong. This is really about trusting yourself and your gut instincts.
Don’t be afraid to take the surface value of the card during this exercise. It’s just an exercise.
I hope this helped you if you’re just starting out, want to try a different method to divining with tarot, or just want to generally work on trusting your gut.

***this part is Co-written with my friend Karen Hodges***

guesswhatiam maybe this chapter can help you understand