Chapter 2

Scott's POV

UC Davis is an incredible college. Staying a year there so far has done me that much I'm majoring in business I still up till now have no idea how I got into this school with all the work, investigation, life and death situations I've been in.

Stiles believes that what Deacon said that things can never go completely good or completely bad, that it all has to be balanced out.
It's been all good for us and Beacon Hills for the past couple of months maybe its time for things to go all bad or just balance out, but with our history and the history of beacon hills it's most likely going bat shit bad.

"I should call my mom"
Just so you know Sheriff Stilinski and Mrs. Martin helped in paying for her to go on a holiday in Cuba also Chris tagged along. The fact that those two are in the same hotel, same floor, same room, same bed, under the same covers doing God knows what makes me wanna puke.

"Scott quit thinking about your mom and Argent you're starting to look blue" stiles chuckled.
"How'd y-"
" you looked like you just saw the beast of gevaudan for the first time"

"Whatever. We gotta we've got a long road trip ahead of us guys"
"You still haven't told us where were going yet" Malia complains.

" We all graduated a year ago now its time for someone else to graduate "
Scott smirks.

"If we don't get there soon I'm gonna eat someone's hand" Malia groans.

"As long as its not mine..... Eat away"
Stiles comments.
STILES!!!

"What!?? We're making progress"

"That is true I haven't eaten anybody in about 2 years. I'm trying to stay calm. Just drive faster Scott or this road trip might end up just like my dream bloody and healthy" Malia complains.

"Just out of curiosity i-" Kira starts
" We" Allison interject.
"We wanna know if you guys have realized that Lydia is mumbling nonsense and staring out of space... Right, I don't think that's normal.
Even for a banshee" Kira announced.

"None of us are normal except stiles"

" I'm not normal I can slay a baseball bat and I don't know the first thing about baseball I don't consider that normal" stiles explains

"Maybe we should try to hear what she's saying " Malia deadpans.

We all lean closer as stiles stops the jeep.

" you never see it
But its always there
You only notice it
When you're overwhelmed by its fear"

"What the hell does that mean" I
question.

" Paper... we need to get her paper"
Stiles shouts as we notice her hand
shaking .

In two minutes flat she looks up
looking lost as if she's been gone
and just came back.
As we again notice the drawing
we're suddenly overwhelmed by
confusion.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Whoohoo chapter 2 is here in a days time. It may not be great bit plz note its my first book.
Love to all who vote comment or not.
😀😇😎😘🙌🙈💞👏 xoxo maya