28) Dare/ Grayson *requested*

Huge thank you to @twentyonepilots100 for the request, thank you for reading :)
Grayson's p.o.v)
I stood with Aaron, Nate, Ethan and Jake at Cameron Dallas' party. Cameron left us for some girl, but we were all just playing some truth or dare. Well, not really much truth was involved.
"Grayson. I dare you to take (y/n) to walk around at the grove. (A pretty outside mall in California btw<3.)" Jake challenged with a smirk. I looked over to where (y/n) was, and she was sitting alone on her phone. She was actually kind of pretty, but we never really talked. She's not that popular.
"Dude that's a dick move." Ethan whined lightly punching Jake in the shoulder. I let out a sigh and looked at them with an annoyed look.
"Whatever." I groaned, trying not to show that I was kind of excited to go somewhere with her. They patted me on the back as I walked over to her. Sometimes I wish I had a different friend group. I'm mainly only in it because of Ethan, since I don't know where I would be without him.
Your pov
"Hey, you don't look like your having a lot of fun." I heard a deep voice say in front of me. Looking up, I try to refrain from letting my jaw drop seeing Grayson Dolan. I've had a crush on him since seventh grade but he barely even knows I exist.
"Yeah. My friend dragged me here and now she's with cameron. She only came because she likes him so I shouldn't be surprised. She's also my ride, so I'm stuck here." I chuckled trying to play it cool. He grinned and just stared at me for a few seconds until I asked what he was looking at.
"You're beautiful." He whispered making my heart skip about ten beats. This cannot be happening. "Why don't we go walk around the grove. I'll drive you." He offered stepping closer to me. The smile on his face was adorable and confident, and I was a nervous mess.
"Yeah." I agreed nodding my head. He grabbed my hand and began to lead me out to his car.
Of course, he opened the door for me like a gentleman. I didn't care about leaving my friend, she's so caught up with Cameron she won't even notice.
As we drove, he asked me some questions about myself.
"So I never really got your name, did I?" He asked still looking at the road ahead.
"(Y/n). What's yours?" I asked trying not to let him know that I know him. Playing hard to get, mental self high five. Who am I kidding I couldn't do that if I tried.
"I've always liked that name. I'm Grayson." He said giving me a look that showed he knew that I knew exactly who he was.
"Tell me about you. I want to know things about my date, as most people would." He said turning his attention back to the road.
"Well, I play volleyball and I used to do gymnastics. *fun fact that's true about me hehe* I live with my mom, step dad and step sister. And I skate board. And who said this was a date, Mr.Dolan." I challenged with a smirk. He laughed as we pulled into the grove.
"Well, I called you beautiful, I opened the door for you, I held your hand, and I fully intend on getting a good night kiss. Oh one more thing.... if you didn't know my name was Grayson, how did you know my last name is Dolan?" He asked raising his eyebrow at me.
  "Busted." I sigh, trying my hardest again to play it cool. We pulled into the grove, and continued to get to know each other.
  As we walked around, I realized we had a lot in common. Grayson had me laughing and none of the conversation was forced. I never thought I would say this, but it felt real. He even gave me his jacket once it got cold.
  "I had a lot of fun tonight, (y/n.)" Grayson said stopping in his tracks turning to face me. He stepped closer and looked down at me since I was about three inches shorter than him. This is it. The moment I've been waiting for since middle school.
  "Best dare yet! Break the news lover boy!" I heard a voice call out. I turned to see all of Grayson's friends in a truck driving by with the windows down laughing.
  Grayson sighed and looked down at the floor. I tried to make a situation in my head that wasn't what it seemed the way it is now.
  "Grayson... what does he mean dare?" I asked quietly.
Grayson's pov)
  She looked broken. Tears rimed her eyes and her face was red. She won't understand, but I really do like her. Maybe even love. But of course, I have to be the dick that played her from her point of view.
"At first it was a dare, but (y/n) I've had so much fun, I was really hoping we-" she cut me off of my speed talking.
"Stop. I should have known this wasn't real. I should have known you were just like all of your douche bag friends. You know, I thought you were different. Some people have feelings, Grayson. I'm a person too. I might not be in your little cliche' clique, but I feel things. And this hurts." She said strictly turning around to walk away. I watched her head fall in shame as she walked which broke my heart.
I wish she knew that she was right and that I'm not like the others. It's too late now.
"Wait, please! I am different, give me a chance. At least let me drive you home." I begged chasing after her. She shook her head and watched the floor.
"I can walk." She mumbled continuing to walk. I can't let her walk all the way home dammit.
"That's not safe. Either you walk to my car with me or I carry you there, and you know I can." I offered one last time. She said nothing and continued to walk.
Until I came up behind her and swept her off her feet with ease. She didn't yell or anything, thank God. As I carried her she didn't even look at me and I could tell she was trying not to cry. I would be so embarrassed, and I am also. For her to think that way of me is mortifying.
  I dropped her off in the car passenger seat and she still didn't talk to me, so I figured I could explain myself.
  "Listen. It was a dare. And I have douche bag friends, that go girl after girl. But I'm not like them. I was dumb to take you out as a dare. But I didn't know you, and now I do. And you are the funniest, most compassionate, and beautiful girl I have ever had the honor of talking too. Thank you for letting me take you out tonight, I had an amazing time. But if you can't forgive me, I'm sorry. But I won't forget you." I explained as I began to drive. I noticed a small smile on her face when I glanced at her, which gave me hope.
  "You have really pretty freckles by the way. I can see them when we are up close, only a few on your nose and cheekbones. I'd like to see them more often." I said and she looked at me with a half smile. I raised my eyebrows at her and she just chuckled.
  "No ones ever noticed them." She said and looked back at the road. How am I going to fix this...
I pulled up to her house, and got up out of the car to walk to her door with her. She didn't knock, but she stood there and looked at me.
All of a sudden, she went on her tip toes and kissed me on the cheek. I looked down at her with a smile and she stared back at me.
"I'll see you around, Gray." She said and turned to go into her house. But before she could, I pulled her back by her waist and kissed her lips. She rested her hands on my shoulders.
We pulled apart, and she walked into her house. Damn.
Your pov)
Playing hard to get. Mental self high five.