2) You're on your period / Ethan

I wake up and look next to me, Ethan still asleep. I walk to our bathroom to take a shower. I turn on the water and take my clothes off. The water feels pretty warm so I step in.
Not too far along into the shower I realize blood was on the floor of the shower. Oh no. I probably bled on the sheets...
I grab a towel and run out of the bathroom, to find Ethan stripping the bed. He looks up at me and smiles.
"Don't worry, I'll wash them. Do you need anything? Literally anything at all." He dropped the sheets on the floor and came closer to me and kissed me on the head.
"I think I need Tampons... also some Sprite sounds nice." I say smiling at how caring he is. His kisses trail down from my head to my neck. I grin as I realize he's giving me a love bite.
"Something to remember me while I'm on my journey, princess." He said, giving me a quick kiss on the lips. I chuckle at him being extra. He grabbed the sheets and I could hear him shove them in the washing machine. Eventually he leaves the house.
  I hop back in the shower, smiling nonstop because of my amazing boyfriend.
  In a little over five minutes, he's already back. I stop the water and begin to dry off.
  He walked in the bathroom with two huge bottles of sprite, three boxes of milk duds and two boxes of tampons. No need for being moderate I guess.
  "I know the milk duds are your favorite so I figured why not." He runs his hand through his hair and looks at me up and down.
  "I'll take those." I say, grabbing the tampons out of his hands with a smile. He grins and heads out of the bathroom.
  When I leave the bathroom, there was a whole pillow fort set up on the couch since there were no sheets on the bed. He laid there, pouring sprite into two wine glasses.
  "I heard somewhere that cuddling reduces cramp pains." He smirked, patting the spot next to him. I don't move from where I am.
  "Where did you hear that Mr. Dolan?" I shift from side to side on my feet.
  "My brain. Now get over here, I need to scare the period away!" He opened his arms, implying that I was going to be his little spoon as usual. I happily except his offer, and he holds me in so tight and positioned one of his legs over mine, so no space remained in between us.
  "I love you." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. He began to kiss my neck.
  "I love you more." I say turning around to lay in top of him. I rest my fore head on his and kiss him. "But if I remember correctly, you gave me something to remember you. I think it's time to give it back." He smirks as I kiss his cheek and work my way down to his jawline. He moves his hands down my lower back and grabs my ass.
  "Well I'm glad you remembered me."