5) New Years/ ethan

Cameron: Come on it's a party you'll be cheered up. Plus you can kiss my new cat when the ball drops.
  (Y/N) I'm allergic to Cats. I miss Ethan. Im not in the mood to party.
  Cameron: I'll show you his sixth grade yearbook photo of him sneezing if you come.
  (Y/N) sold. See you in 15.
  I turn my phone off and pause Orange Is The New Black on my lap top. I haven't had much to do since Ethan and Grayson needed to leave for tour in November. God I miss E.
  I leave the indent I made in my bed to get ready. And by get ready I mean not change out of my hoodie and sweats, or brushing my hair, or doing my make up, and only slipping on my converse. Okay maybe I've been letting myself go.
  I look at the picture of Ethan I put on his side of the bed. I take a deep breath and leave the house. The whole time I drive to Cameron's house I think about how I miss Ethan singing to me from the passenger seat and resting his hand on my leg. Or the way he would kiss my cheek when I get mad at the other drivers.
  Before I know it, I'm at his house struggling to find somewhere to park. Their traditional party has a better turn out each year.
  I open the door to see about ten people that are drunk right when I walk in. And that's only when I walk in. God there are gonna be so many people. I check my phone for the time.
  11:27...  This is gonna be a long night.
  "(Y/N) THE PARTAY QUEEN! CANT WAIT TILL YOU SEE-" Cameron slaps her hand over a very drunk Logans (logan Paul haha) mouth cutting him off. Logan looks at her confused and then nods.
  "You made it! You look..." Cameron looks at my pajamas clearly telling that I just rolled out of my bed.
  "Like a girl who's boyfriend isn't here to kiss her as the first second of the new year." I say looking down at my shoes. All of a sudden I feel Cameron's arms wrap around me in a comforting hug. I needed that.
  She pulled away and guided me to the tv room where some people were playing Just Dance. We sat down next to each other watching our drunk friends attempt to recreate the dance on the screen.
  ~Time skip to 11:58~
  "Any New Years wishes?" Cameron asked watching me shove popcorn in my mouth.
  "I wish this wasn't the first New Years E and I were apart." I say coldly. She looks behind me and then back at me with a smile.
  "You have me. You're sleeping over right... I'm not letting you drive with a hundred drunk middle age partiers. Everyone else has a ride but no way your going out there alone." She said seriously. I smile and nod, indicating I was gonna stay the night.
  Everyone around me counts down from ten, and Cameron started to record me for some reason. I roll my eyes and cover my face.
  "3.......2.....1!" Everyone screams. I'm about to yell Happy New Year, but I'm cut off with a pair of familiar lips on mine. I see Ethan closing his eyes and leaning into the kiss. I close me eyes also and pull him closer. I stand up so he doesn't have to lean down and I jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around his torso.
  I don't know how or why but he's here, and thats all that matters. His tongue swipes the bottom of my lip and we start to make out in front of everyone. I finally break the kiss.
  "As if I would miss New Years. I love you." He peppered kisses all over my face the way he used to.
"I love you Cameron!!" Grayson yells as he leaps across the couch to give Cameron a big kiss on the cheek. I watch Cameron push him away as he attempted to cuddle her, and I laugh with Ethan at their stupidity.
"How are you here?" I ask, looking back at him. He sat down on the sofa, me still being on top of him.
"I might have lied a little bit about the tour dates..." he charmed. I knew I should have checked the website. Our eyes don't break contact, and we just sit there enjoying each others presence.
-time skip to 4 am-
Everyone left the party except for Ethan Grayson and I, considering we've been sleeping over here since before Cameron was throwing big parties. The pizza we ordered is almost gone, and we were all on the couch golfing off
"Can you two stop being such a couple. It's gross." Grayson cringed at Ethan and I cuddling on the opposite end of the couch. In response, Ethan simply grabbed my face and kissed me.
"Come here Gray." Cameron said begrudgingly with her arms open. Grayson, still very drunk, happily took the offer and jumped into his arms. Grayson is a lovey type drunk, and had been trying to cuddle Cameron all night.
"I missed you guys." Cameron said to the twins. Grayson had passed out cold, so Ethan just gave a thumbs up and closed his eyes.
"I missed you so much." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I just smile and rest my head on his shoulder.

I don't know how to end this so...... *poof*.    IM EDITING THIS JUST NOW AND I JUST REALIZED FOR SOME REASON I HAD CAMERON IN THIS AS CAMERON DALLAS? I KNOW THEIR FRIENDS BUT IT MAKES MORE SENSE THIS WAY HAHA