Chapter 7

Hiccup

We enter the arena and I was a bit nervous. What if the Night fury inside me wanted to come out and attack the other teens?

I already attacked Astrid and killed a woman who was plotting to kill an innocent child.

What could wrong?

Astrid sees my worried expression.

"Hey, I'm right here." She said.

I smiled at her.

As I was about to kiss her again, Snoutlout asks, "What's going on with you two?"

Man, talk about interrupting my moment, Snoutlout!

"Uh, nothing!" We replied.

"Whoa! Take it easy, Hiccstrid." He said, waving his arms up.

We glared at him.

Ever since we were kids, Snoutlout always try to get me upset, even in front of Astrid. I still hardly believe that we are cousins.

"Today, we will experience the Zipperback! This dragon has two heads. One breaths smoke, other one lights it." Gobber explains.

The Night Fury asks, "Does Gobber always be this bossy?"

"You really despise humans, don't you?"  I asked, looking at its reflection.

I see the beast gliding next to me, even it was invisible to everyone else, I'm the only one who sees him, I think it is because we share the same body.

"You know, if we're going to work together, you need a name."

The Night Fury looks at me with total surprise.

"A name? For me?"  He asks.

I nodded, shrugging, "I can't call you "Night Fury" all the time, can I? Hm... I got it! Toothless."

"Toothless?"  He repeats the name.

"If you don't like it-"  I began to say but then he smiles.

"I.. think that suits me. Thanks, Hiccup."

Snoutlout jeered, "Hey, Fishbone, you ok?"

"Yeah, let's get through this, shall we?" I replied angrily towards him.   

Snoutlout

Hm, this is very strange, even for me.

Hiccup is starting to act nicer with Astrid. Usually, he doesn't go near her and was getting more... friendlier towards her.

Did something happen while I was with Fishlegs and the twins?

As I was thinking, I noticed the Zipperback was coming closer to Hiccup!

"Hiccup!" I cried, worried about my cousin being hurt.

He stares into the beast's eyes and studied their movement.