Chapter 8

Hiccup

I knew that I have to tell Emily what I've done to Toothless, how he inhabited my body, making me become the Dragon Prince.

I really don't know what or how she'll react.

As I was entering the Cove, Toothless quietly watches me.

Emily spots me from drinking from the lake.

"Hiccup, what you doing here? Is there something wrong?"  She asks.

I knew that I had to tell her.

"Um, do you have a moment?"  I asked her, sitting next to her.

"Oh."  She said, realizing that I was being serious. 

"You know by now that I'm well, this Dragon Prince. And... there is something else that I haven't told you about how Toothless inhabited my body."

" ' Toothless' ?"  She asks, very confused of the name.

Emily

I was so confused of what Hiccup was saying.

" 'Toothless'?"  I asked, totally confused of the name.

Hic nods, "I named him. He's a part of me. Emily, you know that we're friends no matter how horrible we did, right?"

I said, "Well, of course. Why you say something like that?"

He rubbed his fingers, nervously, "Quite a funny story actually. Actually Toothless, was alive."

I didn't believe what've heard. It couldn't be real. He couldn't possibly...

"No... you couldn't."  I back away from him.

"Emily, please, I know what I did was wrong-"  He began to stand up.

"Get away from me, Dragon Killer!"

I flew away from the boy as I possibly can.

Hiccup

I watched Emily fly away.

It was hard of telling her the truth this way, but I know that I can't change what happened, even though I imagined if I did spared Toothless that night.

Toothless said, "You all right? I see that you're not."

"How you felt like everything you did was wrong, like the world is against you? I betrayed Emily by not telling her the truth, keeping my Dragon Prince alias a secret from my father, the whole tribe, and the other teens.

I feel hopeless."

"No, don't think of that way." The Night Fury said, trying to cheer me up. "We'll make things right."

I didn't reply to the Night Fury, mostly because the feeling inside was not anger, but guilt.

I went to bed that night and I had a dream.

(Dream is in bold)

I was in my room. I saw the refection of myself. Toothless wasn't there.

"Huh, I'm back to normal again, but how?" I asked.

As I was thinking, I see my father standing in front of me.

"Dad! Is every-" I begin to ask, but he pulled a sword against my throat.

"Who are you?" He asks me.

"S-Stoick, please. I'm your son, Hiccup." I said, choking.

"You are a dragon!" He yells as he unleashes his sword from my neck.

I realized that he was trying to kill me!

"No! Don't make me hurt you! Please!" I begged. My talons grew as the Viking came up towards me!

I woken up from the dream, and I realized that I wasn't in my human form, but in Toothless's form.

The Raid has started again. I hear the villagers scream in freight as the dragons raided the village, taking sheep along with them.

I heard a voice, not Toothless, but a voice I was not familiar with.

"Bring me food... or perish."  The voice commanded me.

I broke through the roof of my own house and I unwilling began to set plasma blasts on innocent villagers.

"Night Fury!" The villagers yelled.

As I came closer to unleash another attack, a voice boomed through the village square.

"Hiccup, don't!" I turned to see Astrid

Snoutlout asks, "What, that Night Fury is Hiccup?!?"

Author's note: What you guys think of this chapter? Find out what happens soon! - Jan