Theories

Sans' POV :

Since Papyrus' death I haven't stopped writing theories, investigating every little detail. I'll check through them once more :

Timeline 348, theory 1
Memory loss

In the previous timeline Frisk figured out a way to escape the Underground without sacrificing any souls. She reset again, used the newfound ability, chose another human, told them everything about us and left. The human that took her place was curious as to what would happen in a genocide run, so they chose to go that way. They were curious so much, that rather to do good, they cause trouble. But before they came, Frisk somehow erased some of my memories.

Timeline 348, theory 3
Asgore's lies

Frisk managed to get to Asgore's castle, where they fought with him. Unfortunately their ability to reset failed and their soul was taken by Asgore, but he was afraid of changing, so he lied about requiring more souls. Because a new human fell for the first time in a while, something went wrong. Hence why nobody, but the new human can remember the past timeline.

Timeline 348, theory 3
Queen's Guarddog

From timeline 200 to 215, I was a part of the young Lord's underground mafia. I worked for him, searched for information and brought everything I knew. Along with the Undertaker, I held the most important pieces. Perhaps the Queen sent him on another mission, which resulted in these occurrences. With Sebastian you never know when, what and how it will hit you.

Timeline 348, theory 4
Crossfire

Some of the other alternative universes started a fight. They accidentally entered the original Undertale and messed up the code. Without knowing they changed some critical information, and Frisk became a new human, still holding all the knowledge. One of the changes was also my memory loss. Was it Underfell and Errortale? We may never know...

Timeline 348, theory 5
Sakamaki

Not so long ago I met Ayato Sakamaki. I must say, he can be a bit mischievous. Perhaps he met some of the other AU's, allowing him to break the code. That might explain why I haven't seen the young Lord in quite a while.

Timeline 348, theory 6
Nagi no Asukara

One timeline in particular was very interesting. I was able to travel in between worlds. One caught my eyesocket and I just couldn't help myself but to check it out. It was very interesting, there were some people living in a village next to the sea, and some lived in a village under the sea. As beautiful as it was, I too joined them for a timeline. What did I have to loose? My memory and the human I knew. Time passed faster over at Undertale than here, so everything was different when I came back.

Timeline 348, theory 7
   The ultimate reset

This is just a random thought that I'm sure isn't plausible, because it would be impossible to fulfill without Gaster. I threw it in just because I could.

If you cringed while reading this chapter, don't worry. I cringed while typing it.
I promise there are better chapters coming up. And I'll be updating more frequently, since the first part of the whole story is complete (in my notebook).