Sing Me To Sleep

Flowey's POV:

It has been about twenty-two days since the human girl (Y/n) fell into the Underground. She chose the 🚩✌️👍👋👉🖐️💧❄️ run, by... Heh, an interesting method. I never knew that someone would use it. I was watching her every move, her every step. I know her secret. I know what she's doing. I know why. I remember.

Sans' POV

I walked into our living room and sat on the sofa. In my hand I held all of the papers filled with theories and possible outcomes. There were a lot of pages, so I simply ran through them.

"Thank you... "

I heard (Y/n) say from behind me. It startled me a bit, but I managed to stutter out a :
" N-no problem kiddo."

I could feel her nearing me. My body tensed and I instinctively preapared to defend myself. A quiet whimper escaped her lungs and she moved away, minding her own business. I let out the air I was unknowingly holding. My light panting filled the room, no other sound was heard. Until I heard this.
"Psst, hey!"

The thing said. I moved my attention away from the papers and searched around the room to find the source of the sound.

"Down here Smiley Trashbag!"

The thing shouted with its annoying voice. I looked down and saw the annoying four pettled flower known as Flowey.

"What are you doing here Weed?"

I asked with annoyance clearly radiating from my voice like venom.

"Just listen to me. You know the human girl, right?"

"Yes, I do"

I spat back.

"Well she's actually doing this for-"

He was cut off as he passed out.

"Weird..."

Is the only thing I said before teleporting to the Waterfalls. I teleported to the cave, where I usually think about things. It was my safe place. Only I knew about it. I haven't told a living soul about it.
~Finally some peace and quiet.. ~
For about ten minutes I sat at the edge of a river and thought about the things that were stuck in my mind. Out of nowhere an echo of a beautiful song bounced around the room.

"Hush now, drift off to sleep.
Reality, a memory.
Don't be scared of what you find.
Yeah, it's all just in your mind.
Monsters that live inside
Your head at night, they are all right.
Cause they can never compare
To the ones that live outside.
So dream, dream, dream your dream
Cause when you're awake, a nightmare awaits.
So dream, dream, dream your dream
Cause when you're awake, a nightmare awaits.
It's a fantasy, they'll be seeing you soon.
Nowhere left to go, terrors keep breaking through.
So dream, dream, dream your dream.
Cause when you're awake, the nightmare will become the truth."

The echoflowers repeated parts of the song, creating a beautiful mix of voices.
~Where did it come from? Who sang that?~

I stood up and explored the room. The echoflowers mislead me every time. I ended up in the corners of the Waterfalls, at Undyne's place, at the edge of Hotland.. Everywhere but at the source of the voice. I leaned against the wall next to a waterfall in my safe place and sighed. Another song escaped the echoflowers next to me. This time it was louder and not so echo-ing.

"Even a well lit place
Can hide salvation
A map to a one-man maze
That never sees the sun."

That voice.. It was coming from behind the waterfall. To my surprise there as a small gap, big enough for me to fit through. As I entered the hidden room, all the beautiful singing stopped. All I heard was a quiet gasp. The being was surprised by my presence and had tried to flee. I quickly opened my eyes and saw (h/c) hair go past me. My left eyesocket lit up, my hand got surrounded by neon blue flames. I summoned the soul of the person and brought them towards me.

"(Y/n)? You were singing those songs?"

She nodded. I was quite surprised by that. She whimpered, but tried to hide that she's weak in this situation.
~Why did she whimper? ~
I looked at my hands and noticed that I was clutching them, which causes the soul to experience pressure. She fell into my arms as soon as I deactivated my powers. (Y/n) was panting lightly. Instinctively I held her close and helped her stand. I could tell that she was surprised by my action, because she looked up at me. For a moment I felt like time had stopped. I felt sympathy, joy.. I lightly blushed and she smiled at me. When I came to my senses I growled and let her go. Immediately, I teleported away and mentally yelled at myself for letting my guard down.
~What the hell is wrong with me?!~
I appeared in front of Grilby's. My back was pressed against the wall, my legs were close to my body, my being sitting on the snow. My hands covered my face and clawed at it in anger.
~She is a genocider! How could I even think about it?! ~
I hated myself, I hated her.. I dunno what I felt. My confusion and mixed emotions slowly drove me insane. After a while I calmed myself down and went back to the waterfall and my safe room. (Y/n) was long gone, probably already in Hotland. My next destination was Alphys' lab. When I entered, there was nobody there, except for the little soul-ghost thingys. Dust was filling the air, forming a thin fog. It made me gag. Holding a hand to my mouth, I ran out of the lab. I was panting heavily, staring into the lab with horror.
~She was definitely here..~
She's with Mettaton.