Chapter 3

I woke up in a great mood.

The sun was shinning, birds were chirping... since when does my life sound like a fairy tale?

I instantly got up to take a shower. I let the hot water wake me up and relax my muscles.

When I got out, I put on a pair of shorts and a Sleeping With Sirens shirt under my Eminem hoodie because it's a little chilly out. I blasted 'Talk Dirty' on my iPhone dock and started cooking breakfast.

I was in the middle of dancing when Amy came out staring at me strangely. "Oh sweetie you should be used to this by now. Here's your food. Today, we're going to my parent's house to get some furniture. Like a table and some chairs, that kind of atuff. Hopefully you don't have anything planned. I don't have practice."

"Anything else, Mom?" she smirked.

"Yeah. Finish your food, then put your plate in the sink."

In about 10 minutes, we were on the road in my truck. It was about 7:45 in the morning when we started our journey.

"Back already?" my sister said greeting me outside.

"Where's dad? I need some help."

"With what?" Dad called from the garage.

"Mom said we could have the old table and set of chairs. Then something about a coffee table. Then go to Grandma? You know what where's Momma?"

"House."

Amy and I walked through the door to see mom sitting on the couch.

"Hey Sweetie! Grandma has some friend that works at a cheap furniture store. So you'll get a discount. Turns out we gave those tables to Aunt Cindy."

"Alrighty then. Which store?"

"Fabulous Finds. The one Sherry owns."

"Oh yeah! I remember that place! I guess we'll make our way down there then. Love you guys."

***

"What time is it?" I asked Amy.

"About 10:30."

"Let's find Anna and get out of here."

My sister had practically begged us to take her out to the mall. After I refused, she guilt tripped me into taking her.

We ended up finding my sister walking with a boy who looked familiar.

"Who's your friend?" I asked her smirking at her blush.

"Avery." So that's why I know him. She used to like him back in 5th grade, but I guess they were really good friends now, considering she has been with Andy for a few months now.

"Hey, Avery. It's been a while."

"Hey Shelby."

"Well it's time to go Anna. I've got places to be and people to see."

"Okay. I'll see you around," she said to Avery.

"Later," he said, waving at us and stalking away.

We threw the bags from the mall in the back of my truck and dropped Anna off.

Amy and I went to the furniture and got a coffee table, table and chairs, dressers, and a lamp. We then went to Walmart and got plates, cups, and silverware.

When we got back to the apartment, we started to unload stuff.

"Stop you're going to break the glass!" Amy shouted. See? We aren't quite unloading successfully.