Chapter 2

"Remind me not to get on her bad side," Whispered the guy I first talked to. I gave him a nasty look.

"I'm Sean by the way," he said.

"I'm Hunter," said the guy that was really hot.

"That's nice," I said sarcastically.

"Meow," he said while smirking. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the instuctor that just called me over.

"Yeah?" He smiled, clearly amused, and looked at Taylor who was out of hearing range and currently cradling herself-which may I add was already bruising.

"You pack a good punch. Keep it up."

I nod and walk back over to Hunter.

"So why do you hate her so much?"

"She basically told everyone I was a lesbian and that's part of the reason why I'm here in Michigan."

"Well it would be a shame if you were. Because I've already called dibs."

"Excuse me? Last time I checked, I wasn't a taco you claimed. I'm a person. You don't have "dibs" on anything." I said completely ticked at this point.

He was fully amused by my disgust.

"Plus, it'll be a shame when I turn you down in front of all your friends."

He laughs at that.

"Sweetheart, I'm a badass. I don't do friends. They all turn on you in the end. Why do you think they called it friEND?"

"That's not true. I've been best friends with Amy since I was 3."

"Well then it's just a matter of time before she turns on you."

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't count on it."

"Oh yeah? Don't say I didn't warn you."

I roll my eyes at him and hop in my truck and see him get in his. As I'm pulling in to a spot, I see him park next to me.

"You live here?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I walk up to my door and he stops in front of the door next to mine.

"Night. Neighbor."

You've got to be kidding me. I unlock my door and come inside.

"Ames! I'm home!"

"You've better of brought food!" she shouts from her room.

"Nope! I was being followed by a creeper!" I shouted extra loud because, no doubt, Hunter can hear through the wall.

I walk towards her room and tell her everything that happened. Except for the part about Hunter saying friENDs END.

"No way! I want to meet this Taylor. That way I can kick some ass!"

"I don't know, you're kind of fragile. No offense but she could probably take you."

"Whatever" she mumbled "So tell me more about Hunter and his friend..."

"Sean. Well Hunter is apparently the 'badass' of the town which means his ego is bigger than U of M and its football stadium put together. Sean's more of your type."

"Oooo. What about you?"

"Uh no. I don't like to date co-fighters. It will just be 10X more embarrassing for them when I beat them." I smirked. We both laughed and had some more fun.

"What do you want on your pizza?" I asked.

"Meat!"

I ordered the pizza and told Amy I was going shopping. I went to the nearest mejier's and bought A LOT of groceries to start us off. When I came back, I found a very embarrassed Amy and a very hungry Hunter.