Addiction ✘ Episode 11

•Season 12, episode 11 : The baby's here•

👶K H L O E👶

I started to have a low dull back ache. Kennedy was with me at the house and I was in bed. Josh was training.

"You feel okay?" She asked.

"I'm having a dull back ache right now." I replied.

"You could be getting ready to go into labor." She said.

"Oh god I hope, I've been feeling crappy for the past few days." I responded.

"Go take a nap and it will probably help." She replied.

I went into our bedroom and got into bed. I texted Josh 'dull back ache, going to take a nap talk to you when I wake up'.

He texted back 'okay baby, let me know'

When I woke up, I was in bad shape and hurt worse. I had like mild period cramps going on.

"honey we need to go to the hospital you may be in labor." She said.

"Call Josh you may wake him up tell him to meet us there." I replied, "I need him, I'm in pain."

"Okay, I will just get up honey." She responded.

I got up and got dressed in some comfy clothes. Josh was on his way which he would be at the hospital within two hours and two hours without my man. I got in the car and Kennedy started driving.

"Are you getting any worse?" She asked.

"Still the same." I replied.

We got in triage and they checked me out, asked me questions and etc. I was in pain and could handle it. I was hooked up to machines and then the said 'well, she's in labor'.

"How do you feel?" The nurse asked.

"I just got an IV and it really hurts." I said.

"Don't focus on the pain,sweetie." The nurse said.

"How far out is Josh?" I asked.

"He's an hour away." She replied.

"I'm in so much pain." I responded.

"It will be over soon honey." She said.

They wheeled me out of triage and got on the labor a delivery floor. I was cold and got extra blankets on me. An hour later I saw Josh enter the room. They wheeled me down to the delivery room and I had a beautiful baby girl. 

|Confessional| Holding my baby, this just makes me feel so good because she's healthy and she's fine and she's so cute, she looks just like Josh! And never in a million years would I think that I would have Karina and a man that actually loves me ...

|Confessional| Holding my baby, this just makes me feel so good because she's healthy and she's fine and she's so cute, she looks just like Josh! And never in a million years would I think that I would have Karina and a man that actually loves me and that's always supportive and there for me.