Addiction ✘ Episode 2

Season 12, Episode 2 : A New York Family Affair ●

♕K H L O E♕

"No make sure that the photo shoot is in the right location. I don't want what happened last time to happen again." I said into the phone.

"Yes, and please make sure everyone is early. If people start coming late, things get out of control. Okay Doll, bye." I said hanging up with my assistant.

I walked out the house and got in the car and headed to the warehouse where the photoshoot was going to be done at.

Khloe sighed as she looked at the cars in front of her. She hated morning traffick. She dailed the number of the photographer she was scheduled to meet with for a photo shoot. It didn't look like traffic was going to clear out any time soon, so she might as well call in advance just to make sure they knew she was going to be late.

Khloe rolled her eyes when her call went to voicemail. "Its Khloe, I called to inform you that I will be late to the photo shoot. Call me when you receive this messsage." With that she hung up, throwing the phone on the passanger seat. "I'm not even going to say bye. Can't have clients, then the next thing you don't answer the phone." Khloe murmured to herself, irritated by the situation. And the fact that she was stuck in traffic, only added to her irritation.

Khloe picked up the phone to see who was calling her. She thought it might be the photographer, returning her call. A frown appeared on her face when she saw the call was from Lamar. Not wanting to talk to him, she threw it back on the seat and proceeded to look at the cars in front of her.

 Not wanting to talk to him, she threw it back on the seat and proceeded to look at the cars in front of her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

|Confessional| I'm already late as it is and I don't have time for Lamar's bullshit. Ever since he's been out of the hostipal I've been taking care of him. I brought him an apartment to stay in and have been making sure he takes his medications and basically being a care taker. Josh doesn't know what's been going on. I know when he finds out it's going to be crazy.

I finally arrived to the location and apologized to everyone for being late due to traffic and headed to the dressing room.

♚   ♚   ♚

♚   ♚   ♚

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Addiction; prequel to Fixation ⍻ Khloe Kardashian & Jey Uso Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें