Addiction ✘ First Sight

I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.
_______________________________

|2006|

"Khloe, you promised to go with me to meet Dwayne's family." Kourtney said whining.

"Sweetie, whining is not a good look for you." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'll stop whining when you get dressed." She said.

"Fine but you owe me." I said getting up and walking in my closet and changing into my presentable clothing.

"This is going to be so fun and we are going to get you a boyfriend." Kourt said doing her happy dance.

"Me a boyfriend? I'm happy with being single, kourt." I said putting on my shoes.

"The lies you tell besides Dwayne has some hot cousins. You can get you one and at least get laid." She said.

"You dirty whore." I said.

"I'm just trying to help you get rid of the cobwebs growing down there." She said.

"Why would you think there's cobwebs down there?" I asked laughing.

"I'm just saying." Kourt told me.

"Whatever, when are we leaving?" I asked.

"Dwayne is supposed to come and get us so whenever he shows, we'll leave." She said.

[Doorbell Rings]

"Go get the door, Kourt." I said.

"I'm going." She said getting up and walking downstairs.

"Khloe!" She yelled.

I rolled my eyes and got up and head down the stairs.

I saw kourt sitting on the couch with this huge dude that's like twice her size with pearly whites smiling.

"Hi, I'm Dwayne." He said standing up.

"I'm khloe the blunt sister so don't get offended by any questions or things I say and it's nice to meet the guy my sister can't shut up about." I said giving him a hug.

"Kourtney did say you are the blunt one,So are you guys packed and ready to go?" He said.

"Packed?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah didn't kourtney tell you that you guys are staying the week with me and my family." He said.

"Oops I must have forgotten to tell you about it, khlo." She said with that fake ass sorry smile.

"I'm going to kill you." I said.

"But you already promised to come with me. You can't back out of this so go ahead pack a bag and let's go." She said.

"I'm going to ruin you!" I yelled walking back up the stairs.

I went inside my closet with my Chanel suitcase and started packing everything I needed for the week. I couldn't believe that kourtney tricked me into this shit. I walked downstairs once again and this time I catch them making out, eww. I cleared my throat and Dwayne jumps up while kourtney glares at me. I don't care about her glaring at me because of her, I'm stuck with people I don't know for a week.