Addiction ✘ Episode 7

Season 12, episode 7 : Pink for everyone•

❤K H L O E❤

Looking at my growing bump in the bathroom mirror of my house. I was so happy I was going to be a mother and today was the day we find out the gender of our child.

"You look so beautiful." I heard Josh say.

I walked over to him then wrapping my arms around him and kissing him.

"Let's go love." He told me.

I slipped on my shirt then got ready. Minutes later we were in our car and we were heading to the hospital.

I signed in once we reached the office and waited for my name to be called. When a nurse appeared in the waiting room, she called my name and motioned us to follow her with a smile. We followed after her as she asked me how I was doing and if I had any questions of concerns about anything that the baby may be doing. We entered a darkened room with an ultrasound machine set up next to an examination table. The nurse instructed me to roll up my shirt as the doctor entered. She flipped on the machine and prepped me with the cool gel. The doctor waved around the wand, looking for the baby's privates.

"It looks to me like it's a girl."

I looked over at Josh and he had tears in his eyes. I bet I was crying to and then I got cleaned up and booked for an appointment next month.

We were walking out of the office with a huge smile on our face and got in the elevator.

"We're having a little fatu." I told him.

"A girl." He said proudly.

"I guess she isn't allowed to date." I laughed.

"Yeah, damn straight she isn't." He said then kissing me.

Confessional : Holy shitballs

Confessional : Holy shitballs. I'm having a girl and I couldn't be more happier. I'm going to have a mini me. North, Penelope, Dream, and my baby are going to be lit together.