Addiction ✘ Episode 8

Season 12, episode 8 : Feels like Vegas

👑K Y L I E👑

"If you weren't driving, I'd kiss you senseless." I tell him.

He swerves to the side of the road and stops the car abruptly.

"Not driving any more." He said pulling me onto his lap.

I stole a soft kiss from his lips. "Surprise attack." I said.

Conor leaned down and kissed me back, his mouth lingering on mine, teeth grazing my lower lip, making me shiver. "Surprise attack back." He said.

"Sneaky." I said, my voice breathier than I intended.

"So do you sweet talk all the girls or is it just me?" I asked.

"Nope, just you." He answered.

"So when did I become so special?" I asked.

"About six months before they announced that you would be doing the commercial with me." He answered.

"That was two year ago. You must think I'm stupid." I said.

"I don't think you're stupid." He said.

He closed his eyes "I think you're the smartest person I know. And the kindest. And..." he swallowed, opening his eyes to look directly at her - "the most beautiful." He said.

"We should have sex." I said.

"We will," he said, giving me a grin. "Not the way you mean."

"Come again?" I asked.

"And again and again." He said.

Rolling my eyes, I ignored his grin. "Do you want to go somewhere and have sex?" I asked.

"Sex sounds too clinical." He said.

"Fuck then." I said.

Conor frowned. "No, I fuck other women. I don't know what it would be called with you. Sex sounds like how my mom whispers the word though." He said.

"So do you want to go somewhere?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're not looking at me like you did in the restaurant that day. You're looking at me like this is an errand you need to run. The Burger King you need to get out of your system. I want you to look at me like you did that day." He said.

"I don't know how I looked at you." I said.

"Don't expect me to imitate the facial expression. I only have three of them and I'm not angry or coming. That only leaves the expression you're looking at right now." He said.

"You're too fucking precious with all your sweet talk." I said.

Conor's eyes narrowed, but I saw him fighting a grin.

"I'm not fucking precious and don't say that around my associates. I have a reputation to keep." He said.

"Sure, whatever you say." I said rolling my eyes.

✘ ✘ ✘

"No, Victoria make sure that the photo shoot is in the right location. I don't want what happened last time to happen again." I said into the phone.

"Yes, and please make sure everyone is early. If people start coming late, things get out of control. Okay Doll, bye." I said hanging up with my assistant.