Chapter 45

Simone Aleeyah Williams 

5 months later 

I am currently five months pregnant and today the girls and I are finding out the gender of our babies so I am so happy and I get to find out if I am having a niece or nephew and also if I am going to  have a Goddaughters or Godsons so I am so excited so JJ is taking the twins and Jamaya to daycare and he is working so all of the guys won't be able to be with us so I decided to drive my escalade cause Ii have to pick up the kids from daycare at 3 .

I already took a bath so I slipped on my bra and panties then I went in my closet and decided to throw on some black joggers with white stripe and a white blouse with gold accessories with my jays .

Simonique Outfit 

After getting dressed I got my black purse and filled it up I even got JJ's black card so I grabbed my keys and kissed JJ on his cheek while he was sleeping and I left a note saying bathe the twins and Jamaya and feed them McDonald or Wendy's and also their lunch is in the fridge and their juice and fruits and water and milk for the twins and also their bags are packed with extra clothes and stuff .

I grabbed my keys and left to pick up Simonique ,Ambra and Lakelle and Jaida and Sanai since they wanted to tag along with us .

I went and picked up Simonique first I honked my horn to let her know that I have arrive so we can get the crew .

She had on some skinny jeans a purple and light blue sweater with matching jays and gold accessories and her MK purse she got in the passenger side

She had on some skinny jeans a purple and light blue sweater with matching jays and gold accessories and her MK purse she got in the passenger side .

Sis your looking good I said rubbing her five month belly and she did the same to me so we drive off towards my in laws then by mom and dad then for Ambra and Lakelle .

I know and you look good and you glowing gurl and I cannot wait till we find out what we all are having said Simonique .

I cannot wait plus you know Nai wanted to come so I am going pick her up after I get Jaida I said as I was pulling up in front of my in laws house .

I know she called me and stuff saying if she could come so I guess she asked mom and mom called you then me so I said yes and I guess you said yes said Simonique 

Yeah mom did call me I said as I honked my horn letting Jaida know I was outside .

But after we come from the doctor drop Nai back home cause Nai think she slick even if she 17 going on 18 said Simonique .

So jaida came out and she got in the back seat so I pulled off and went off towards my parent's house ya see Jaida is twenty one like us and Nai is only 17 .

I arrived at my parent's house and honked my horn so Nai will know we here yall I love my lil sis but she be acting like she grown like us she just graduated high school in 2016 so she will be going off to college soon .

She came out with a crop top some tight ass jeans and matching jays and her MK purse so she got in the very back where the car seats are then I drove off to get my two besties then go to the doctor then drop Nai ass to mom and dad or to her boyfriend .

I went to the apartment complex where Ambra and Lakelle live I pumped my horn and they came out their apartments at the same time so they hopped in so after they got in I drove off towards the doctor's office we all decided to go to a next ob together.

We arrived at the doctor's office so I parked my suv and we all got out and headed inside me ,Simonique,Ambra ,Lakelle we all signed in at the same time and sat back down until they call our name .

Simonique ,Simone ,Ambra and Lakelle we heard our names called so just the four us got up and went in the back Jaida and Nai had to wait in the waiting room for us afterwards .

So we went in the back and she took our blood pressure and weight then she lead us all to the examination room so we sat down and waited for the doctor .

Good Morning ladies I am Dr Barnett and I will be your doctor for the rest of your pregnancy she said .

Good Morning we all said 

Ok ladies all of your blood pressures are normal and yall did gain weight which is good for the babies first I will like to have Ambra come on the table first she said .

So Ambra went and sat on the table so she left her shirt up and Dr Barnett placed the gel on her stomach .

Ok  Ambra it looks as if your having a baby girl see her legs are open wide she is telling you that she is a baby girl  ok Ambra congratulations can I have Simonique then Lakelle and Simone last said Dr Barnett as Ambra wiped the gel off her stomach and got off the table .

**** 2 Hours Later***

We just set up our appointments for next month Ambra is having a girl ,Simonique is also having a girl I am having a boy as well as Lakelle so we were so excited so I dropped my sister back by my parents so it was now me ,Ambra ,Simonique ,Lakelle and Jaida so I decided to go to a restaurant.

****************************************************************************************

The end of the story yall 

Please vote and comment 

NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED 

and Jaida is LisaPurvais5 character yall also she is Simone's sister in law and Simonique's friend also .