Chapter 34

Simone 

It has been a week since JJ got custody of Maya and it has been good but every time I go out with my friends and sister Sabrina mom pops up so today Simonique and I are going out for a sister day and the kids are staying with JJ because I know if I bring them or maya that bitch gon pop up and I don't have time for that .

I got out of the bed and left JJ sleeping and went to our bathroom I stripped out of my night clothes and went straight in the shower I lathered my body with my soap then I rinsed off .

I got out the shower and grabbed my towel drying off I decided to wear a crop top and some skinny jeans with my strappy heels so I went and got my pair of jeans putting it on along with my black crop top and my heels along with my jewelry and everything .

After getting dressed I got my nude purse piling everything in it then I left the room going downstairs taking one of the keys of the key ring going out the door to the BMW hopping in and driving off towards Simonique condo.

I arrived shortly  I blowed my horn letting her know  that I arrived and she needs to come .

Hey sis she says hopping in my car as I drive off towards the mall so we can go shopping and talk bout what went down in court the other day .

Gurl Sabrina ass in jail but her mom she a lil freaky so you know she tried coming around Jamaya when we were in court I almost beat her ass I said .

That  old woman needs her ass beat let her come around my niece again I will help you whoop her ass so what mom said when you told her about Sabrina 's mom said Simonique 

Well I didn't tell mom anything but she knows how crazy Sabrina family is and I am strap up with guns all around me plus our uncles are officers who take up for us I said 

So we arrived at the mall and I parked the car getting out grabbing my purse as my sis did the same thing I locked my car doors and we went straight inside the mall headed for forever 21 I decided to buy some more dresses and crop tops .

I got like bout sixty crops and like ten dresses and some accessories then I got so caps and then I paid for my items .

While we were walking out I notice this bitch mom comes up to me trying to get in my face  so she tries or attempts to slap me so when my sister saw what she was doing she pushed Sabrina crazy ass mother from me .

Thanks sis I am gonna make sure that bitch go to jail I am tired of her popping up around me yeah your daughter in jail she did wrong so her ass in jail .

***********************************************************************************************

I need at least three people to be in my book or if  you in my book give me another character 

what you think will happen in the next chapter