Chapter 32

Simone 

So I was at the mall in the bathroom and I overheard Sabrina Jamaya's hoe ass mom talking so I recorded the whole thing basically she was saying how she wanted an abortion and was trying to kill her baby so I waited until they were gone and I send the message to JJ to send to the lawyer .

I quickly left the bathroom and went back to shopping then I called Ambra. Lakelle and Simonique (Tajj1125)  to come by my house so I can let them hear the recording because I don't play and I want that bitch to go to fucking jail with her dumb ass.

So I arrived home parking in the garage grabbing my bags and getting out so I unlocked the front door and the girls were there already waiting for me .

So sis what this bitch do now cause I swear I am gonna fvck her up bad she don't know me aye I will bust her ass said Simonique (Tajj1125)

Yeah girl what she do now cause I am with Simonique I am protecting my God child let her try some shit again I hope her ass go to jail said Ambra 

Well I was using the bathroom and I overheard her saying how she was gonna kill  JJ's seed and have an abortion and also she said she was pregnant before she had Maya and the baby was for JJ also however she aborted the first one then drugged him and had Maya .

Oh my goodness that bitch wicked cause I know JJ wouldn't just have sexy with a fvcking bitch and without protection I knew something was up with her when she bucked us in the mall said Simonique 

So just then JJ ,Renard , and AJ walked in the room sitting down near us good thing they reach just in time so I can tell them what Ii overheard .

Yall een ga like this at all so let me re explain to you guys JJ babe Sabrina was pregnant before Maya she killed ya seed and never told you plus she drugged you and had sex with you and got pregnant with Maya babe I told him .

That fvking bitch gon get whats coming for her ass in court plus the recording was send to the lawyer and ya mom and dad babe so she gon get I swear I want to kill her put let her rot in jail .

*************************************************************************************

The secret is out 

What will happen next ?

Who is gonna win custody ?

Sabrina or JJ

What will go down in court ?

Please read ,vote and comment 

Next Update : Thursday or Saturday or Sunday