Wedding Bells: The bride's preparation

Simone

( This chapter will be Simone getting ready for her big day so it is like probably going to be up to 400 or 500 words maximum or a lil bit more guys ) 

I sat down in the hotel suite me ,my mom Ambra and Makelle were staying in today is the day I marry JJ and I am nervous,scared ,happy and anxious I know all these emotions I have going on so I bathe because my hairstylist,nail technician and make up artist is coming soon to fix me and my girls up including my mom so I lather my body with body wash and rinse off then I dried off and put on my thong cause I will be getting it for the first time and from my husband at that and my strapless bra and corset and my stockings and then I sat down in the chair because everyone was here so my hairstylist did my hair (above  thats not the dress the dress was posted in  chapter 6)and then my make up artist did my makeup while my nails were getting done then they dressed me in my dress and shoes then they were now working on my mom she had her in bouncy girls going down her back and her makeup was done to perfection she was wearing a blue dress with a flower corset on the dress and she also had a flower in her hair her nails were blue to match the dress she was dressed and finished then they did mamma (jj mom) and she was dressed similar to mom then, they did Simona hair next along with her makeup which was simple and nice and her hair was curled and twisted to the side with a jewel in it and her nails were simple french manicure then she had on her dress which was light pink and her accessories were silver and her shoes were also silver then Simonique time was next she had the same thing done to her and Makelle and Ambra had the same thing done to them looking alike it was time for my and the girls to go to the lobby ya see we stayed in a different hotel from the guys so we went down into the lobby and waited for the limousine to come after waiting for ten minutes the limousine had pulled up  and we got in they helped with my dress and we were off on our way to the church .

*************************************************************************************************

This is the end of this chapter 10 chapter 11 will be the grooms preparation and how all of his grooms men got ready along with his dad and his soon to be father in law yall and they do not share room the groom doesn't share room they just get a suite to dress in lol next chapter coming soon then the ceremony and at last the reception yall .