Chapter 6

Simone 

After what happened at the club  and JJ fingering me was good in a way but anyhow he has his ways so today is the day I start  planning our wedding so I am going to the caterers my family used for years today and the bridal shop to start looking for my maid of honor's dress also as well as the bride's maids my two sisters who are younger on my dad's side Simona and Simonique so I am on my way picking them and Ambra and Makelle up so they can help me plan my wedding I dont need my mom and mother in law help just my sisters and besties  so  I arrive at Ambra 's house first and she  came out just as I pulled up .

Hey gurl what's up and I can't wait to help you plan this wedding said Ambra

I know you can't wait it's just that I will be using you and kelly and my lil sisters for a reason because this wedding is in a couple of months so yeah but we going to the bridal store for the dresses I   want that out of the way and the caterers  and the cake I want out the way also and JJ is meeting us to the bakery he is getting his guys suited up today also  so we wont have to worry bout that .

I got you and yes you should  do those things and make a list of things for the ceremony and reception said Ambra

Girl yes however I made a list after I found out that I was getting married to JJ and let me tell you I was mad but my fiance JJ is damn sexy yanno and I am   developing feelings for him and gurl did I tell you he found me at the damn club and he also fingered me and it was great any how and he said it was my punishment for being at the club and dancing on another dude.

Gurl yall nasty ewww Ambra said 

Ambra don't do it and he has two single friends gurl so yanno so boo yall gon be doing it  I said 

We arrived at my dad's baby mamma house so My sisters came out and got in my car and we went straight to the bridal store and kelly was meeting us there to .

Thirty minutes later

I was in the dressing room looking at myself in the dream wedding dress (on the side ) and I really loved it so I chose this one and everyone else will see it on my wedding day so I was just happy I chose my dress it was now time to choose ambra and makelle dresses because they are maid of honors so I want one to wear pink and the next one to wear purple while the brides maid will wear light blue and JJ will wear all white like me and his two best friends will wear a black suit with a color vest and tie as my maid of honors and his grooms men also the same with light blue and mom and dad will wear whatever they choose and JJ parents also .

Later that day

I decided to get on my fiance's nerve by making him mad see I decided to face time him .

He finally answered so I showed him wear I was touching my kitty all over yall he got so angry and hung up and less than twenty minutes I heard knocking on my door not knowing it was him knocking.

JJ: so you want to face time me showing me your kitty and you touching it I am going to show you a lesson 

me: excuse you and show me a lesson bo 

Before I could have finished JJ long finger was in my kitty fingering me and he was holding me down so I couldn't run then he stops sits down grabs me pulls me on his lap and pulls my panty down and guess what he spanked me and then fingered me until I cummed he said I hope you learn your lesson 

The end of this chapter her dream dress in mm and I know it isn't white but her dress is white and it is just like the dress in mm the next chapter you will see her dad .