Chapter 44

Simone Aleeyah Johnson -Williams 

So tonight is the opening of the club so we went to the doctor already so we went and got our prescriptions and then we went for lunch at this nice small soul food restaurant we ate then we went to the mall for an attire and some shoes since some of the clothes we had we gave away to the needy .

We arrived at my house to get ready since mom and dad were baby sitting for us so Simonique went into the guest room so I went straight into the shower since it is after six and we have to be to the club soon before the grand opening happens to make sure everything is ok.

I scrubbed my body then I rinsed off I grabbed my drying off towel drying my body completely then I went in the room going in my draw and grabbing a strapless bra and a thong and putting them on then I went to do my makeup and decided to do a smokey eye with red lips then I went to fix my hair in a ponytail .

I went and put on my dress it was a blue body con dress and it was sleeveless and it was like a V neck dress so I topped it off with my red wedges and red accessories .

I was finished so I got my red clutch and filled it with my stuff then I also grabbed my purse with my flats and other stuff I may need then I walked out the room and Simonique walked out the same time she had on a red body con dress with blue wedges and accessories and a blue clutch and her heels we looked like twins .

Gurl we look so good and like twins I said as we walked downstairs and went out the door in my BMW .

*The Club*

We walked in the club and went into our office we have at the club we rest our purse down and went out the office locking it then walking out with the keys in our clutch we went to the ladies locker room to make sure they are straight .

Bianca -Desire ,Star -Candy ,Vera-Cherry ,Janessa-Amber,Danielle -Destiny they were in the locker room preparing so we walked in .

Hey ladies how are you guys tonight you will be doing your first show so please be ready for the people and perform well and the private dances will be extra income in your pocket.

Great and ok we will they all said together then we walked out the locker room  and we checked at the bar to make sure the bar tender was doing her job then we checked the rest of the stuff were done especially the catering and the food for the after party at our house .

This is what Simone is wearing