Chapter 27

Simone 

Today  we are still  here in Atlanta so I decided to go to his other restaurants today so I put on a blue yellow and red body con dress with my yellow  heels I put my long hair into a neat bun and light makeup with red lipstick and I was finished I told JJ I was going to pick up My sister first from the airport she flew in today and will be leaving when I leave I do not know when JJ is leaving but I am going back LA to deal with my upcoming business.

How her dress looks and back to the story 

I arrived at the airport and notice my sister with two luggage so I helped her put it in the range as we closed the door and hopped in the passenger and driver side and I drove off toward the next restaurant I cannot have unprofessional hoes or women working in a well known restaurant .

So Simonique you won't believe what happen gurl while we been on this trip I said to her as I was driving to the restaurant .

What happened sis I am dying to know she said as we approached the restaurant .

So when we first came on his jet JJ and I made love and I know I forgot my shot anyhow so he took me to this mansion I asked him whose place is this guess what it is his well ours I was so mad but forgave him then we went to one of his restaurant are there was these two hoes one was a waitress and one was the hostess I fired them and he made me partners for his business I told her as I parked the car in the parking lot of the restaurant.

Whoa gurl he know he f***** up  big time and I am sure he is sorry for that anyhow lets check this restaurant out she said coming out the same time as me .

So we walked in the restaurant and I notice some unprofessional waitress in here so I walked in and saw this hostess she had this purple shady looking weave on I was like wtf this gal got on so 

Ummm welcome to JJ's soul food how may I help you she said in a rude voice 

Umm you can help me by getting your stuff cause your fired I said to her 

You een my boss bitch she said .

Correct I am ya boss wife and partner so get your shit and leave cause your fired do I have to say it again hoe  and you two waitress your fired also anyone who een professional get out or I will call the police I yelled in the restaurant and left after I had fired the hostess and the two waitress .

Gurl sis I would have whooped that hostess ass how she back talked you and they were ugly like damn who the hell hires them man we gotta talk to JJ about that .

***********************************************************************************************

The next chapter will be up and by the way the next chapter will be up and Simone will talk to JJ.

Was Simone wrrong for what she did?

Will there be revenge ?

What will happen when they return to LA?

and a Trivia 

Name 3 restaurants JJ owns ?

Winner who answers first will either be in the book if your not a character but if you are a character you get to add a next character in the book and Tajj1125 won the last trivia I did she will choose a character to add in the book and please give me a person to play it or looks .

See ya

Adios Amigos 

Bye 

Avior