-

A few hours later, as I sit in my living room, on the floor in front of the TV, doing the splits for a reason I forgot, I yell at the TV as something I wasn't pleased with happens on my FIFA 16 game.

"Come on you fucking Canadian! You just had to hurt Press, didn't you?! Fuck you and your free healthcare!" I yell, but turn around when I hear someone clear their throats and feel myself blush when I see Alex standing there, an amused grin on her face as she stands in the doorway of the living room.

"What are you doing? Besides yelling at Canadians."

"I was playing FIFA and Scott hurt Christen."

"Scott?"

"Desiree Scott. She's on the Canadian team." I say and Alex nods.

"I know. Just wanted to test you."

"Hang on. Why are you in my house?"

"I've called you twenty times. You never picked up, so I decided to be neighborly and check on you. I see you're fine. I was wondering if you'd want to go get food, but I see you're busy with virtual versions of your teammates." Alex says and I grab another controller.

"Join me on the odd side." I say, holding it out to her.

"I'm good." She says and I sigh.

"Fine. Stiff." I say and she rolls her eyes. "By the way, how did you know for sure I wasn't getting laid? Like, bitch, I'm hella cute."

"You're too awkward to get laid."

"Ooh. Ouch. Ow. I'm hurt. I'm wounded. You are Desiree and I am Christen. You have injured me and now the Athletic Trainers are-I now see your point."

"Exactly. See you later." Alex says before leaving. I shrug to myself and laugh a little before picking Tobin as Christen's sub and resume the game. After that game and a win at the World Cup later, I turn everything off and get myself out of my mystery splits before going to my room so I can go to bed.

In the morning, I groan as I wake up to a sore foot and sore thigh muscles. Yeah, I know what their actual names are, but all of them hurt, so all inclusive for me is thigh muscles. Deal wit it. I roll out of bed and groan as I lay there and yell at my phone to call Alex and put the call on speaker, which it does.

"Good pet." I say, yawning.

"Hello?" I hear a man say on the call and I furrow my brow.

"New phone who dis."

"You're the one who called my wife's phone."

"Bitch nah, Alex is my wife, can I speak with her?"

"Who is this."

"Bitch, give me my teammate!" I yell and groan, waiting a few seconds when there's a short pause.

"Y/N? You okay?"

"Alex, how much do you love my awkward ass?"

"I'm not sure. It depends on what you need."

"Could you help my limp ass off of my bedroom floor so I can put myself in an ice bath?" I ask and I smile as I hear Alex giggle.

"Yes, you awkward potato. I'll be there in a sec." Alex says and I just lay on the floor and wait for my savior to come heft me off the ground, when she does, I groan as she laughs. When she sets me in my bathtub, she smiles at me. "This is why we don't do the splits for more than three hours. Or for three hours at all." Alex says and I pout at her. "Stay put, you uncut, uncooked fry." Alex says before disappearing, I shrug and relax for a sec before what she just said clicks in my brain.

"Did you just call me a potato again?" I yell out and hear Alex laugh from somewhere in my house.

"Yup!" She says and I sigh. It gets quiet for a while, until Alex comes back with a 10 lb. bag of ice and rips it open after turning on the water and plugging the drain of the tub. After a bit, all the ice is added at once and I squeal.

"That's cold as hell. Oh fuck that is cold." I say and Alex chuckles as she turns off the water and does something on her phone.

"Twenty minutes."

"Twenty minutes?!" I ask and Alex nods, laughing.

"Yes. You're worse than Servando."

"Ugh. That's who answered the phone? He's so annoying."

"He doesn't know you." Alex says, sitting on the edge of the tub to look at me as we talk.

"He won't know me with how he spoke to me."

"Brat."

"Hey, get it right, it's Queen Brat, thank you very much." I say and Alex rolls her eyes.

Twenty minutes later, Alex helps me out of the tub and hands me a towel before draining the tub.

"No more splits while playing FIFA." Alex says and I sigh.

"Fine." I say and dry off before changing and walking Alex out of my house so she can go back home to her annoying ass husband.